Sev/Blair: A New Day for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:39:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Sev/Blair: A New Day for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sev/Blair: A New Day for Atlasia  (Read 1903 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2021, 08:24:39 PM »

The biggest question is what your logo will be

Here's one for you:

Feel free to sig it and leave an endorsement!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2021, 10:54:44 PM »

Here's another courtesy of Koopa, also, big thanks to MB for the first option.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2021, 08:37:30 PM »

A family emergency has pushed my planned event back to either Saturday or Sunday. Thank you for being understanding, and in the meantime, I hope everyone is kicking Pride Month off in the best way possible!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2021, 05:00:43 AM »

In recent months, we have seen Atlasia take bold steps in supporting human rights, much of this centering on some rather disturbing efforts surrounding China. My administration will continue to support the people of Hong Kong and Taiwan, and their right to self-determination. Atlasia has a strong role to play internationally, and the defense of human rights and democratic values is critical in an ever-changing world.

In order to stand for our values, not only in the present moment, but for generations to come, we must invest in our future. To this end, I propose modernizing our education system so that our students remain the best and brightest the increasingly competitive world has to offer. Together with Blair and our incoming legislators, we will ensure that every Atlasian student is given the opportunity to reach their highest potential.

• We will ensure every pre-K-12 school has the most up to date technology and properly maintained structures.
  • We will open up the curriculum to more comprehensive education and eliminate "teaching to the test".
  • We will create programs that introduce STEM concepts and world language studies at an earlier age.
  • We will promote literacy, and ensure every school or public library in Atlasia is well-stocked.
  • We will pursue tuition reform for post-secondary education, and reduce the culture of debt.

For too long, we have failed to properly invest in our future and we can get away with it for so long. We know that Atlasia's children deserve better than what has been provided to them. We can make the changes needed, taking care of our present day worries while casting a brighter future that lies ahead. The Sev/Blair administration will prioritize education and I look forward to working with the Senators and Governors in order to make this happen.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2021, 06:37:09 PM »

Endorsed
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2021, 09:27:42 AM »

Climate change is one of the most challenging issues we face going forward, both as a nation and as a a global community.  During my time in Congress, I've worked to pass numerous initiatives to take the bold action such a challenge requires, but I know this fight is not over yet.

As President, I will engage in multilateral diplomatic efforts to demand more urgent action from the international community, and show that we can come together to face the challenges we all share in suffering. I'm proud of what we have done so far, but our next steps will be our most crucial ones yet.

Vote Sev/Blair: The Green Option.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2021, 03:17:48 AM »

One issue that has come up time and time again on the campaign trail is that of forum activity. Indeed, this a critical moment in our history and much is at stake.

I am a believer that we can increase forum activity by electing a President who is willing to advocate for a strong policy agenda and put in the work that precedes its success. While it is unfortunate that I am the only candidate running an active forum campaign, I have little doubt that we can reinvigorate activity over the next four months.

Atlasia can do better. As your President, I will do better. I'd be honored to have your support and I look forward to helping usher in a new era. I will promote activity as a pro-active President and I will participate in legislative discussions raised by our new Senators. I look forward to it!

Vote Sev/Blair this weekend. Trusted hands we can rely on are more important than ever.
n1240

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2021, 09:45:23 PM »

Endorsed
cg41386
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.39, S: -7.74

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2021, 10:01:07 PM »

Gladly endorsed
Joey1996

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2021, 10:05:13 PM »

Endorsed!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2021, 11:23:14 PM »

Voting is now open! I'm honored to have this opportunity to share my vision for our future, and I hope that every Atlasian is able to vote this weekend and share their views. This is a critical election that should not be taken lightly. Every vote counts and we will continue the fight for a better Atlasia over the course of this weekend.

By voting for Sev and Blair, we understand that you have high expectations and we promise that we will not let you down. This nation has a bright future and we are entering a period of great opportunity!

Love you all, and please vote. Thank you!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2021, 11:55:55 PM »

What foreign policy priorities do you have for this term? Do you expect to (unlike the outgoing Administration) regularly engage with GM stories? Do you believe the Game Engine has a role in promoting activity? If so, how?
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2021, 10:20:35 AM »

What foreign policy priorities do you have for this term? Do you expect to (unlike the outgoing Administration) regularly engage with GM stories? Do you believe the Game Engine has a role in promoting activity? If so, how?

Yes, I support the GM as a pillar of activity, which is why I pointed to engaging with every storyline in my announcement post (along with emphasizing foreign policy). Wink

I will carefully vet a National Security Council and together with the Secretary of State, my administration will ensure Atlasia maintains a strong position in global affairs.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2021, 10:24:48 AM »

Happy Juneteenth!

Today is a good reminder of the freedoms we have fought for and that we should never take anything for granted. Truly, we have come a long way. Let's remember this historic day and take a moment to be thankful for the opportunities presented to us.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2021, 12:06:59 AM »

There are less than 24 hours left to cast your ballot in the Presidential election. Every voter deserves to be heard. Make sure to get out and vote for Sev/Blair for your next President and VP!
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2021, 01:25:07 AM »

...get out and vote for Sev/Blair for your next President and VP!

Done
711 ] SevenEleven of California / Blair2015 of Massachusetts
Labor Party

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2021, 09:10:43 AM »

Thank you Atlasia!

This election was a difficult battle, but we prevailed. I am humbled to have been chosen as your next President and I promise that I will not disappoint you.

Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2021, 02:45:29 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS, MR. PRESIDENT-ELECT!

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2021, 02:51:45 PM »

Congrats Mr. President-elect
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2021, 03:22:42 PM »

Congratulations Mr. President-elect. I look forward to working with you to forge a better future of the people of this great Republic.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2021, 02:10:24 PM »

Bit late to doing this, but Congrats on your victory!
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2021, 02:37:02 PM »

Congratulations! DDNN was proud to call your victory in record time. I hope Atlasia will prosper under your leadership.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies