AF Primaries: Illinois Primary (Deadline Monday 11th 6pm EST)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 02:15:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  AF Primaries: Illinois Primary (Deadline Monday 11th 6pm EST)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35
Author Topic: AF Primaries: Illinois Primary (Deadline Monday 11th 6pm EST)  (Read 134207 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: October 02, 2006, 03:47:45 PM »

By the way, I'm currently working on the results.  I'll have them up asap.

Seeing as I, basically, skipped NH that's no concern a' mine Smiley (not quite actually. Not a direct concern).
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #451 on: October 02, 2006, 03:50:29 PM »

NH is one of the last gulps of air before I hit the south- where I am officially toast Smiley
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #452 on: October 02, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »

Be interesting to see if either the GOP or the Dems can manage to gain a frontrunner.  So far this campaign has been atypically nice, due in part to the lack of a frontrunner in either party.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #453 on: October 02, 2006, 06:00:31 PM »

Congratulations to Alex Bernstein!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #454 on: October 02, 2006, 06:14:04 PM »

Well gang, we came into NH fighting. We put out a good ad, a solid speech, and spoke the truth at the debate. But the party has spoken, and they have said that Im not cut out for this White House business, and I have no choice but to concur. Thank you my supporters, you never gave up on me. And so, my time in this primary ends here, as Im withdrawing from the race.

I dont suppose any of you need insurance, do you? Cause have I got a deal for you!   Cheesy
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #455 on: October 02, 2006, 06:16:39 PM »

Let me start off by congratulating Rep. Soult on his victory here.  Given the crowded field in New Hampshire this year, it's not surprising that a neighbor they already knew managed to eke out a narrow win here in the Granite State.  Considering where I began in the polls, I'm pleased with my performance so far. especially as it places the Calhoun campaign in the lead for most delegates so far.  Tonight I'll be looking at the analysis with my advisors so I can do better in connecting with the voters, and tomorrow I'll start campaigning in the seven mini-Tuesday states and see how things go.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #456 on: October 02, 2006, 06:24:54 PM »

M I N I   T U E S D A Y
P R I M A R I E S

Congratulations to Alex Bernstein and Chris Soult on their respective victories in New Hampshire!  You both earned them.

But there's no time for any of you to rest on your laurels, because you now have seven states to campaign in all at once, and you only have an additional 60 hours to add to your remaining campaign time.  Let's see which states they are:

• ARIZONA

55 Democratic delegates and 30 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 8 electoral districts.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $800,000 (L1 = $800k; L2 = $1.6m; L3 = $2.4m).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $400,000 (L1 = $400k; L2 = $800k; L3 = $1.2m).

• DELAWARE

15 Democratic delegates and 12 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 1 electoral district.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $100,000 (L1 = $100k; L2 = $200k; L3 = $300k).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $50,000 (L1 = $50k; L2 = $100k; L3 = $150k).

• MISSOURI

74 Democratic delegates and 35 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 9 electoral districts.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $900,000 (L1 = $900k; L2 = $1.8m; L3 = $2.7m).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $450,000 (L1 = $450k; L2 = $900k; L3 = $1.35m).

• NEW MEXICO

26 Democratic delegates and 21 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 3 electoral districts.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $300,000 (L1 = $300k; L2 = $600k; L3 = $900k).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $150,000 (L1 = $150k; L2 = $300k; L3 = $450k).

• NORTH DAKOTA

14 Democratic delegates and 19 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 1 electoral district.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $100,000 (L1 = $100k; L2 = $200k; L3 = $300k).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $50,000 (L1 = $50k; L2 = $100k; L3 = $150k).

• OKLAHOMA

40 Democratic delegates and 38 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 5 electoral districts.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $500,000 (L1 = $500k; L2 = $1m; L3 = $1.5m).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $250,000 (L1 = $250k; L2 = $500k; L3 = $750k).

• SOUTH CAROLINA

45 Democratic delegates and 37 Republican delegates are at stake.  The state has 6 electoral districts.

Each individual level of campaign organization here will cost $600,000 (L1 = $600k; L2 = $1.2m; L3 = $1.8m).  Each level of campaign ad funding will cost $300,000 (L1 = $300k; L2 = $600k; L3 = $900k).

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #457 on: October 02, 2006, 06:28:20 PM »

Oh and also, the candidate endorsement thread is about to re-open, so that any forumite who didn't endorse anybody will now be able to do so.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #458 on: October 02, 2006, 06:41:03 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2006, 09:31:12 AM by Jake »

Oklahoma

Level 3 Organization
360 hours campaigning
Ad (-$ 500,000) - Moral Values
Speech - Conservative

South Carolina

Level 3 Organization
360 hours campaigning
Speech - Conservative

Delaware

Level 3 Organization
120 hours campaigning
Ad (-$ 150,000) - Education
Speech - Conservative

North Dakota

Level 3 Organization
120 hours campaigning
Ad ($150,000) - Moral Values
Speech - Conservative

Ads:

Moral Values

Children playing on the playground, a family at the park, a little league baseball game

v/o: Moral Values are the basis of our families, our society, our world. Over recent years we've seen an erosion of those values. The stain of abortion has spread across our nation, millions of families are without health care, and the Congress has discussed allowing the destruction of human embryos for research.

Wallace: As President I'll appoint judges who are committed towards creating a culture of life in America, I'll work with Congress to introduce a single payer public health care system for America's poor, and I'll oppose any efforts to use human embryos in medical research. These are the values of America, and I'll fight for them as President.

Education

The ceremony for the signing of the No Child Left Behind Act plays in the background.

v/o: Five years ago, the President signed the No Child Left Behind Act into law, guaranteeing that further regulations would be placed on public education in America, stiffling the sort of creativity and new ideas that are needed to make our education system once again the world's greatest.

New scenes of children learning, a local school board in action, and a graduation ceremony.

Wallace: As President, I'll make it a priority to repeal the No Child Left Behind Act and work to move control over standardized testing and curriculum decisions to states and local school boards. At the same time, we need to committ more federal funds to education, eliminating the need for expensive property taxes. America needs to rededicate ourselves to local control and local decisions in education, not more Washington bureacracy.

Speeches

Conservative

When I look around the field of candidates running for the Republican nomination, I find myself stunned by the lack of actual conservatives in the race. Mr. Cereal opposes any raise in the minimum wage, opposes any increase in health care funding, and supports lowering the taxes on the rich. Colin Wixted supports abortion, opposes the war on drugs, and would rather lower taxes on the rich, while cutting health care and social security. Mr. Arage is in the same mold, leading me to believe these three men would be better served participating in the Democratic primary. Both men would stand up for rich families like the Hiltons, rather than support the middle class, the backbone of America. We need to choose a candidate that represents the middle ground of America, not the left wing upper class America. I am that candidate.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #459 on: October 02, 2006, 06:45:02 PM »

That's the spirit, Jake.  I knew you had something planned after all. Wink
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #460 on: October 02, 2006, 07:03:55 PM »

Oh and also, the candidate endorsement thread is about to re-open, so that any forumite who didn't endorse anybody will now be able to do so.

Can I used the money I raised for my campaign to endorse other candidates?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #461 on: October 02, 2006, 07:09:43 PM »

I've been giving a lot of thought to what happens when ex-candidates endorse somebody else or what they can do with that money they raised.  I'm thinking that ex-candidates could donate half their funds and half their momentum to somebody else.  Anybody got any ideas?
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #462 on: October 02, 2006, 07:26:15 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2006, 07:45:06 PM by NE Gov Ernest »

When do you expect to have the analysis ready?  I'd like to see if the pundits and spin have anything different from what I think they think the voters think.  It's possible I might change which ads I use depending on that. I have speeches ready for the TBD slots listed below, but I might change them if I need to respond to campaign events, so I haven't given them yet.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #463 on: October 02, 2006, 07:27:05 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2006, 07:50:36 PM by NE Gov Ernest »

Arizona
96 hours of campaigning; Level 1 Organization; 5 Speeches (2C, 7, 8A, plus 2 TBD)

Speech 2C: Military
   America faces many problems today, but that is nothing new.  Each generation has its own challenges to face, but those challenges have always been met by America with strength and determination.  Our own challenges are ready to be faced, and we must confront them, not cower behind walls of our own making.
   When it comes to military planning, we need to rethink our entire doctrine, so that when that last option of diplomacy, military force, is needed, America has what it needs.  We need a standing military to defend America and our allies from any potential attack by conventional forces.  We need a reserve component capable of providing the extra manpower needed occasionally for situations such as Iraq, and in sufficient strength and quality that those who have chosen to stand ready when needed, need not worry about being drawn into an endless cycle of deployments.  Too often today, we focus on the latest widgets, rather than the people in the military.  We need to focus first on what our personnel can do, such as the contribution made by the Navaho code talkers in World War II.  We need to remember that you have to take care of the soldiers first before worrying about the fancy and expensive gadgets.

Speech 7: Goldwater
   I am proud to be here today in the home of Sen. Goldwater.  His strong libertarian views are what our party and our country need today.  I am proud to call myself a Goldwater Republican.  Indeed, the only fault I know of in his career as Senator, is that he defeated Ernest McFarland to begin it.  For obvious reasons, I feel we need more Ernests in office, not less.  <laughter>
   We have too many Republicans who like having the government be a nanny, regulating personal behavior and decisions, because they think they know best.  They have given us a government more concerned with law than justice, and forgetful of the second half of the Senator's famous quote: "... that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Speech 8A: Public Lands; Public Trust
   America faces many problems today, but that is nothing new.  Each generation has its own challenges to face, but those challenges have always been met by America with strength and determination.  Our own challenges are ready to be faced, and we must confront them, not cower behind walls of our own making.
   You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been.  Too many politicians have forgotten where America began: on the land.  They treat the public lands as an afterthought, or worse, a playground for whichever special interest will reward them the most.  The public lands are a public trust, not to be buried away unused, nor to be squandered for today.  That trust requires a responsible balance that both preserves our natural heritage and beauty while at the same time providing the natural resources our country needs now and in the future.  As President, I promise that managing our national treasure will be a priority in my administration.  For a down payment of that pledge, the first cabinet official I name will be my Interior Secretary, who will be among my closest advisors and be given responsibility for coordinating policy with the Agriculture, Energy, and Transportation departments, as well as the EPA.  We have paid too little attention to our national assets for too long, and that will change under a Calhoun administration.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #464 on: October 02, 2006, 07:27:32 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2006, 07:33:47 PM by NE Gov Ernest »

Delaware
12 hours of campaigning; Level 1 Organization
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #465 on: October 02, 2006, 07:28:13 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2006, 07:36:02 PM by NE Gov Ernest »

Missouri
108 hours of campaigning; Level 1 Organization; 5 Speeches (1B,4B, 9A, plus 2 TBD)

Speech 1B: Energy
   Our energy policy is one such problem.  Our addiction to petroleum affects our economy, our environment, and our foreign affairs.  The long term solution is the development of a replacement for the internal combustion engine, but we must not neglect the here and now.  Biofuels such as ethanol and biodiesel reduce the need for petroleum and their production should be encouraged.  CAFE standards must be strengthened and combined with a program to encourage the removal of older, inefficient vehicles from the road.  By reducing the demand for petroleum, we can reduce the harm the fossil fuel dragon does until we can finally slay it.

Speech 4B: Taxation
   One of these problems is the self inflicted behemoth known as the Internal Revenue Code and the regulations that animate that foul beast.  It is a joy only for lawyers, accountants, lobbyists, and special interests.  We need to cut this Gordian knot that strangles our economy, and replace it with a tax system that is both fair and simple, simple enough to put Jackson Hewitt and H&R Block out of the tax preparation business.  There should be no need to keep endless records merely to file the current year’s tax form.  One example of this is the capital gains tax.  The paperwork involved in compliance hits hardest on small investors.  The first tax priority in a Calhoun administration will be the elimination of the capital gains tax, lock stock and barrel.

Speech 9A: National Flood Insurance Program
   Normally, people tend to learn from their mistakes, but the National Flood Insurance Program seems to be an exception to that rule.  Intended mainly to help those affected by river floods, it instead has become best known as a boondoggle for rebuilding and re-rebuilding vacation homes on coastal sandbars after hurricanes.  For some reason, when the Mississippi floods, the flood prone areas get turned into greenways where nothing is built, but when those vacation homes get destroyed, they just cut a $250,000 check and it gets rebuilt.  It's time to change that.  Among the pieces of legislation that I intend to propose to Congress will be an amendment to the National Flood Insurance Act so that coverage does not extend to barrier islands, so that the government no longer encourages people to be irresponsible.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #466 on: October 02, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2006, 07:39:45 PM by NE Gov Ernest »

New Mexico
54 hours of campaigning; Level 2 Organization; 5 Speeches (1C, 2D, 3B, 8B, + 1 TBD)

Speech 1C: Energy
   Our energy policy is one such problem.  Among the many things our energy policy needs is preparation to make use of the one proven, existing means of electricity production that both has no carbon impact in generation, and is easily scalable up in size to not only meet the demands for new generating capacity, but to retire existing fossil fuel powered generators, and that is nuclear power.
   Fears of nuclear power, while not entirely unjustified, have been overhyped by fear mongers who ignore the dangers of the alternatives.  More environmental damage is caused by fossil fuels than by nuclear power, yet it is nuclear power that attracts the focus of a number of supposed environmental activists.  This no doubt because of the human tendency to worry more about new risks, even when than they are lower than the old risks that already exist.  To the extent that renewable supplies of electricity can be utilized, they should, but given a choice between nuclear and fossil fuels to supply the remainder of our demand, we should be doing all we can to utilize nuclear.  If we do so, then the uranium mines of New Mexico will have reason to reopen, providing well paying jobs for the citizens of this Land of Enchantment.

Speech 2D: Military
   When it comes to military planning, we need to rethink our entire doctrine, so that when that last option of diplomacy, military force, is needed, America has what it needs.  We need a standing military to defend America and our allies from any potential attack by conventional forces.  We need a reserve component capable of providing the extra manpower needed occasionally for situations such as Iraq, and in sufficient strength and quality that those who have chosen to stand ready when needed, need not worry about being drawn into an endless cycle of deployments.  We need to refocus our military spending on the ground forces and away from our bloated navy and air force.  Part of the reason why the Soviet Union collapsed was that it engaged in unsustainable expenditures on military spending.  America must not make the same mistake.

Speech 3B: Immigration
   Immigration is such a challenge, and it is one that cannot be faced merely by building fences.  We need to adjust the supply and demand for legal immigration so as far as possible remove the incentives for illegal immigration.  We need instead to encourage economic development abroad so as to enable those who come here for only economic reasons to stay home.  America has a rich heritage of many cultures, including that of Nuevo Mexico, that have given us a diversity and strength that others envy.  Let's not let decrease the envies of others to assauge our fears.

Speech 8B: Public Lands; Public Trust
   You can't know where you're going unless you know where you've been.  Too many politicians have forgotten where America began: on the land.  They treat the public lands as an afterthought, or worse, a playground for whichever special interest will reward them the most.  The public lands are a public trust, not to be buried away unused, nor to be squandered for today.  That trust requires a responsible balance that both preserves our natural heritage and beauty while at the same time providing the natural resources our country needs now and in the future.  As President, I promise that managing our national treasure will be a priority in my administration.  In the past, Interior Secretaries, such as your current Governor, have too often filled that office  merely to balance out the apportionment of cabinet positions among competing interests after other positions, deemed more vital have been filled.  As a down payment of my pledge to make our common treasure a priority, the first cabinet official I name will be my Interior Secretary, who will be among my closest advisors and be given responsibility for coordinating policy with the Agriculture, Energy, and Transportation departments as well as the EPA.  We have paid too little attention to our national assets for too long, and that will change under a Calhoun administration.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #467 on: October 02, 2006, 07:29:29 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2006, 07:43:09 PM by NE Gov Ernest »

North Dakota
3 hours of campaigning; No Organization; 1 Speech (9B)

Speech 9B: National Flood Insurance Program
   Normally, people tend to learn from their mistakes, but the National Flood Insurance Program seems to be an exception to that rule.  Intended mainly to help those affected by river floods, it instead has become best known as a boondoggle for rebuilding and re-rebuilding vacation homes on coastal sandbars after hurricanes.  For some reason, when a river floods, the flood prone areas get turned into greenways like that which has graced Grand Forks since the Flood of 1997, but when those vacation homes get destroyed, they just cut a $250,000 check and it gets rebuilt.  It's time to change that.  Among the pieces of legislation that I intend to propose to Congress will be an amendment to the National Flood Insurance Act so that coverage does not extend to barrier islands, so that the government no longer encourages people to be irresponsible.

Oklahoma
15 hours of campaigning; No Organization; 1 Speech (10)

Speech 10: Rogers
I've only spent a little time in Oklahoma, but I can already understand why its best known son, Will Rogers, said he'd never met a man he didn't like.  The debates up in New Hampshire last week also affirmed another saying of his.  "I don't belong to any organized political party, I'm a Democrat."  Unfortunately, he wouldn't be too far off the mark if he said it about us Republicans these days, especially when it comes to spending.  I will use the power of the veto to restore spending discipline and the power to call Congress back from vacation if they haven't finished the budget on schedule.  I've been calling for a restoration of personal responsibility in America while I've been campaigning, and I see no reason to exclude Congress from that call.  However I do hope to put to rest another of Mr. Rogers quips:"The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has. Even when you make a tax form out on the level, you don't know when it's through if you are a crook or a martyr."  If you agree with me, I hope you'll vote Calhoun this Tuesday.

South Carolina
18 hours of campaigning; No Organization; 2 Speeches (1D, 2E)

Speech 1D: Energy
   Our energy policy is one such problem.  Among the many things our energy policy needs is preparation to make use of the one proven, existing means of electricity production that both has no carbon impact in generation, and is easily scalable up in size to not only meet the demands for new generating capacity, but to retire existing fossil fuel powered generators, and that is nuclear power.
   Fears of nuclear power, while not entirely unjustified, have been overhyped by fear mongers who ignore the dangers of the alternatives.  More environmental damage is caused by fossil fuels than by nuclear power, yet it is nuclear power that attracts the focus of a number of supposed environmental activists.  This no doubt because of the human tendency to worry more about new risks, even when than they are lower than the old risks that already exist.  To the extent that renewable supplies of electricity can be utilized, they should, but given a choice between nuclear and fossil fuels to supply the remainder of our demand, we should be doing all we can to utilize nuclear.  South Carolina has been leading the way when it comes to nuclear energy.  It has one of the highest percentages of nuclear generated electricity in the country, and shows that such power can be produced economically.  It also has in the Savannah River Site a location uniquely suited to the construction of new nuclear power plants to not only provide more of South Carolina's electricity needs, but that of the rest of the Southeast as well.

Speech 2E: Military
   When it comes to military planning, we need to rethink our entire doctrine, so that when that last option of diplomacy, military force, is needed, America has what it needs.  We need a standing military to defend America and our allies from any potential attack by conventional forces.  We need a reserve component capable of providing the extra manpower needed occasionally for situations such as Iraq, and in sufficient strength and quality that those who have chosen to stand ready when needed, need not worry about being drawn into an endless cycle of deployments.  Thanks to Fort Jackson and Parris Island, South Carolina will have an important role to play in the realignment of military priorities that a Calhoun administration will bring.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #468 on: October 02, 2006, 08:57:10 PM »

I've been giving a lot of thought to what happens when ex-candidates endorse somebody else or what they can do with that money they raised.  I'm thinking that ex-candidates could donate half their funds and half their momentum to somebody else.  Anybody got any ideas?

That sounds reasonable to me.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #469 on: October 02, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »

Once again, I would like to thank all those who have helped out with the campaign, and all those who supported me.  I'm pleased with our win here.  Some might be suprised that I didn't devote more time to this state, or that I didn't win by more here.  However, I do not intend to the "Northeastern Candidate"... I'm going to be the American candidate, I hope to prove that over the coming months.  Thank you all and God Bless.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #470 on: October 02, 2006, 11:13:03 PM »

Arizona:
Level 3 Organization

Delaware:
Level 1 Organization

Missouri:
Level 3 Organization

New Mexico:
Level 2 Organization

North Dakota:
Level 3 Organization

Oklahoma:
Level 3 Organization

South Carolina:
Level 3 Organization

I'm certainly going to do some ads and campaigning, but I'll update those later.  I think I should be getting some money from Preston and jtfdem soon too, so that will weigh in on my decision.
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« Reply #471 on: October 02, 2006, 11:30:53 PM »
« Edited: October 03, 2006, 06:16:31 PM by Senator jerusalemcar5 »

Arizona:
Level 2 Organization
100 hrs gen campaigning

Delaware:
Level 3 Organization
50 hrs gen camp

New Mexico:
Level 3 Organization
50 hrs gen camp

Missouri:
Level 1 org

South Carolina:
Level 2 org

Can I just say "ad" and does it still count?  Cause you charged me for on in NH despite me never being able to write it.

I won't be able to write any, but 1 Level 3 ad in all those places expect Missouri (Level 1) and South Carolina (Level 2). 

And 150 hrs fundraising.

12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #472 on: October 02, 2006, 11:35:53 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2006, 11:03:39 AM by Supersoulty »

Arizona

Campaign Organization:  Level 1

Delaware

Campaign Organization:  Level 3

General Campaigning: 100 hours

Missouri

Campaign Organization: Level 2

General Campaigning: 100 hours

New Mexico

Campaign Organization: Level 3

General Campaigning: 150 hours

North Dakota

Campaign Organization: Level 3

General Campaigning: 150 hours

*Ads and speeches are on the way*

Fund raising: 50 hours
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #473 on: October 02, 2006, 11:46:22 PM »

Question: Joe, does political ideology have anything to do whatsoever with the states we're campaigning in?
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« Reply #474 on: October 03, 2006, 12:22:11 AM »

Question: Joe, does political ideology have anything to do whatsoever with the states we're campaigning in?

You would've though, but after Craddock's 2nd place finish in NH, I guess not.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies