Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:39:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad?  (Read 4759 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: August 30, 2006, 11:27:14 AM »

Both Bush and Ahmadinejad have enough disturbing thought-fallout inside their head to accomplish that the whole world is at war within a day. On the one hand we would see a man with the intellect of an empty bottle of beer and waaayyyyy too much power for such a narrow-minded, religious zealot and cowboy. On the other hand we have another religious fundamentalist of a sect who thinks the apocalypse will soon occur and he therefore has to destroy all living creatures on earth, not to mention Israel. A celebrity deathmatch which could involve words first then unlimited power and destruction. Imagine Ahmadinejad talking about wiping out Israel, and Bush, absent minded thinking about this reaallly big fish he caught recently in Maine, then picking up courage and screaming: GO, SMOKE EM OUT ! Tongue
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 11:35:22 AM »

40k Dead Iraqi citizens DavidS? I see you've joined liberal lala land in making up random numbers.

Thats not far away from the reality I think. Just look, each month about 2000 dead bodies are registered by Baghdad morgues alone. Now we are in year 4 of this conflict. I would say 25.000 civilians and the same number of policemen + terrorists were killed in the last 3.5 years of US-Occupation. The number could even be higher Sad
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 01:00:54 AM »

David, thatīs what i wanted to say too yesterday, but i had to go help building my sisters house ...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies