Spring 2021 Labor Party Convention (Welcome, Delegates!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:56:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spring 2021 Labor Party Convention (Welcome, Delegates!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spring 2021 Labor Party Convention (Welcome, Delegates!)  (Read 3700 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: May 18, 2021, 12:00:17 PM »

XWINDJAMMER
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 04:13:02 PM »

Objecting to Scott's bylaw, since I don't see why to institutionalize an NPC director

Because maybe if we have an official NPC director, the people who are supposed to be conducting our NPC campaigns will be sitting on their hands less?

Or, if one person is going to be doing the majority of all campaigning, perhaps that slot is warranted. Smile

(OBD was on vacation last month, but not everyone has that excuse. Although he at least fit a few events in.)
I understand that people can feel the need for the creation of new labor executive positions. And I don't even oppose the creation of a NPC administrator in the bylaws.

But I need to point out that "Labor" politburos positions have never meant anything in labor. For example, the chair isn't necessarily the person leading the party. Like regarding the position you want to create, regardless whether or not it is going to be created, and regardless whether this is you or someone else who end up getting this position, in the end de facto this is you who will be considered as the "NPC administrator".

A crown doesn't give any power, actions and management do, and this is what you are actually doing, with the creation of this office or not.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 03:21:12 PM »

Aye

Nay

Nay
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 05:36:48 AM »

Can I propose an amendment or this is too late?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies