What requirements would you add/remove to running for the presidency? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:36:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  What requirements would you add/remove to running for the presidency? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What requirements would you add/remove to running for the presidency?  (Read 2088 times)
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« on: May 17, 2021, 12:37:37 AM »

Age requirement.

I'm not saying that this is specifically because I'm nowhere near 35, or that my 35th birthday is LITERALLY less than a year after an election, which means that I have to wait until I'm 38.

But because Donald Trump was elected and served as President, proving that age has no effect on stupidity.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 03:22:59 PM »

-Release 10 years of income tax returns.
-Cut the age requirement from 35 to 25.
-Cut out the native born requirement, make it 30 year's citizenship/residence with an exemption for those brought here under the age of 5.
-Require an exam for mental health and capacity. This isn't because of Trump (although he'd likely fail it) but that we need to know if said person can be trusted with the football.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies