GOP Politicians are not actually personally less honorable then they were in 1973 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:49:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP Politicians are not actually personally less honorable then they were in 1973 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP Politicians are not actually personally less honorable then they were in 1973  (Read 809 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: May 10, 2021, 11:50:09 AM »

Got it, so it’s not Republican politicians who are horrid and anti-Democratic, it’s all Republican voters.
I’m glad we can agree on this.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 12:52:12 PM »

Got it, so it’s not Republican politicians who are horrid and anti-Democratic, it’s all Republican voters.
I’m glad we can agree on this.
It would be disingenuous to say all politicians put loyalty to party above country.

By far and away that is a central characteristic of GOP politicians more than Democratic ones.

The clear solution for Republican voters who put country above party is to leave the Republican Party and commit to vote for Democrats so that maybe GOP politicians will get the message. If you remain a Republican and continue to vote for Republicans they’ll continue on as they are now.

I identified the main culprit behind why our politics is this bad today , and it’s the media . They have totally failed this nation in every possible way in the past 25-30 years , but it’s even worse than that because they are directly responsible for how polarized our nation is . They were the ones who treated politics like a sports for decade after decade , they are the ones who instead of actually discussing about the news in depth have done the exact opposite and they are the ones who disproportionately give coverage to crazy politicians as well leading to more to more of  them getting elected .

Also no democrats aren’t any better and the last summer proves it

Protesting (and admittedly a few riots) = Trying to topple the World’s greatest country (although I know you don’t believe it is)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies