MA-SEN 2024 Megathread: Still, She Persists (Pg. 1 - Warren running for re-election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:48:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-SEN 2024 Megathread: Still, She Persists (Pg. 1 - Warren running for re-election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-SEN 2024 Megathread: Still, She Persists (Pg. 1 - Warren running for re-election)  (Read 1794 times)
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 09, 2021, 10:56:16 AM »

Great job my fellow Bay Staters. Now we wait till 2026..... disgusting.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 10:56:27 AM »

You’re HIGH with this statement.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 01:12:15 PM »

Hopefully Joe Kennedy III tries to get himself a Senate seat again and succeeds this time.

Agreed but he won’t. He respects Warren and they have a close relationship as she was his professor.

Markey on the hand is useless but the woke latte sippers were out in force
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 04:26:10 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2021, 04:58:30 PM by MillennialModerate »

Why the hell do people care so much? Massachusetts honestly bores me to tears. In federal races, it's a f**king one party state full of idiot wokesters, and I don't know why people love talking about in on here and on Twitter.

While I share the annoyance of wokesters

Cause we’re the birthplace of American liberty
Cause it’s the home of the best education in the world (even if 9/1/2020 showed otherwise)
Cause it’s the home of the best medical care in the world
Cause it’s the home of the best sports teams, by far. Parades are annual occasions.
Cause were the home of the closest thing this country has ever had to royalty.

MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 05:43:16 AM »

Why the hell do people care so much? Massachusetts honestly bores me to tears. In federal races, it's a f**king one party state full of idiot wokesters, and I don't know why people love talking about in on here and on Twitter.

Cause it’s the home of the best education in the world (even if 9/1/2020 showed otherwise)
Cause it’s the home of the best sports teams, by far. Parades are annual occasions.

Your strange king-hero worship for an above average political family is weird.

Not really.

An Irish catholic Bostonian family with good looks, charm, wit and despite enormous privilege has consistently dedicated themselves to the betterment of the country. With not 1, not 2 but 3 of them
giving their life for our country. It makes perfect sense.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 05:03:11 PM »

Your strange king-hero worship for an above average political family is weird.

Not really.

An Irish catholic Bostonian family with good looks, charm, wit and despite enormous privilege has consistently dedicated themselves to the betterment of the country. With not 1, not 2 but 3 of them
giving their life for our country. It makes perfect sense.

Ok and

and when you have someone who is part Irish, with catholic roots, from the Boston areas with political beliefs that land on the spectrum around roughly where old fashioned Dems were ... it makes a lot of sense that I’d be particularly supportive of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies