MA-SEN 2024 Megathread: Still, She Persists (Pg. 1 - Warren running for re-election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:59:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-SEN 2024 Megathread: Still, She Persists (Pg. 1 - Warren running for re-election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-SEN 2024 Megathread: Still, She Persists (Pg. 1 - Warren running for re-election)  (Read 1792 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: May 09, 2021, 12:33:15 PM »

Hopefully Joe Kennedy III tries to get himself a Senate seat again and succeeds this time.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 01:14:37 PM »

Hopefully Joe Kennedy III tries to get himself a Senate seat again and succeeds this time.

Agreed but he won’t. He respects Warren and they have a close relationship as she was his professor.

Markey on the hand is useless but the woke latte sippers were out in force
No Markey is great and I loved when he thrashed Kennedy. But even Kennedy would be better than Warren.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 10:10:39 PM »

I would still welcome a primary challenger against her from the left, since her 2020 presidential campaign shows that she isn’t actually principled about her beliefs (and I would prefer someone as principled as Sanders).

Why? Her woke white liberal schtick (like saying Latinx and telling a nine yo he could vet the Education Secretary) annoys me to no end as someone who likes her economic ideas but people in MA eat that crap up.

LOL you seriously think people in Boston all say Latinx? I bet saying it somewhere like Southie or Charlestown would get you at best quite confused reactions.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 11:01:06 PM »

I would still welcome a primary challenger against her from the left, since her 2020 presidential campaign shows that she isn’t actually principled about her beliefs (and I would prefer someone as principled as Sanders).

Why? Her woke white liberal schtick (like saying Latinx and telling a nine yo he could vet the Education Secretary) annoys me to no end as someone who likes her economic ideas but people in MA eat that crap up.

LOL you seriously think people in Boston all say Latinx? I bet saying it somewhere like Southie or Charlestown would get you at best quite confused reactions.

Southie is pretty gentrified by now so I assume the type of people there are at least familiar with it even if they don't say it.

Very few people in general say it. Even in my part of Minneapolis I don't know anyone who uses woke speak. My theory is that the people who say stuff like that spend all their time on Twitter because they're too emotionally fragile and high anxiety to really talk outside of there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies