Lincoln General Court Noticeboard (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:36:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lincoln General Court Noticeboard (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lincoln General Court Noticeboard  (Read 4540 times)
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« on: February 10, 2022, 05:01:26 AM »

In order to allow a special election to take place on the same day as Senate elections, and to ensure maximum turnout and uptake of positions by those who have not run for other offices, I will be resigning from the Court with immediate effect. I implore the Governor to hold the election on the same day as the Senate elections. I wish the members of the Court every success in governing in the interests of Lincoln citizens.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 03:46:38 PM »

In order to allow a special election to take place on the same day as Senate elections, and to ensure maximum turnout and uptake of positions by those who have not run for other offices, I will be resigning from the Court with immediate effect. I implore the Governor to hold the election on the same day as the Senate elections. I wish the members of the Court every success in governing in the interests of Lincoln citizens.

The whole court is already up for election in the February elections. But yes, indeed this is timed to prevent a special for the current session from having to be called.

Oh right - I was informed otherwise. Thanks Wulfric.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies