If Trump was indicted, do you think you could make the jury for his trial? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:11:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Trump was indicted, do you think you could make the jury for his trial? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: If Trump was indicted, do you think you could make the jury for his trial?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: If Trump was indicted, do you think you could make the jury for his trial?  (Read 885 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: May 04, 2021, 06:22:24 PM »

Assume you live in the relevant jurisdiction (so yes, non-Americans can answer pretending they are Americans for this question.)

But for me, haha no. I'd probably make some "Lock him up!" type comment during voir dire and get booted.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 06:46:41 PM »

Considering my position here, I probably couldn’t.
Don't see why adminning a political forum alone would make you ineligible. Although it is an interesting question if serving as a Democratic precinct chair or something would.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 09:40:03 PM »

Yes but I wouldn’t want to given the publicity of the trial would probably surpass OJ Simpson , would result in being sequestered for potentially months , and also would he insanely stressful
I mean you could look it at as an investment. It'd probably pay off since you could write a book or do some talk show interviews.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 08:27:38 AM »

No because he would not be convicted in my local area, instead it would be a federal court somewhere on the eastern seaboard.
Assume you live in the relevant jurisdiction (so yes, non-Americans can answer pretending they are Americans for this question.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies