How the hell did the GOP win a senate race in Illinois as recently as 2010? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:03:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  How the hell did the GOP win a senate race in Illinois as recently as 2010? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How the hell did the GOP win a senate race in Illinois as recently as 2010?  (Read 1377 times)
Independents for Nihilism
Seef
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: 1.57

P
« on: May 06, 2021, 08:03:05 PM »

But when he ran for reelection, his stroke really hurt his physical and mental capabilities to the point where he was no longer capable of being the same candidate that he was six years earlier.
I wasn't paying attention to this race in '16 so I looked it up, and my God, I never knew he was the one who made that gaffe about Duckworth's family fighting (or not fighting, rather) in the revolutionary war. I was familiar with the episode but had just assumed it was from some no-name Tea Party candidate who Duckworth beat in a House race, not a sitting Senator.

It's pretty tragic reading about it in that context.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies