Should the Labor Party disband? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:38:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Should the Labor Party disband? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Should the Labor Party disband?  (Read 3557 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« on: April 27, 2021, 12:49:34 PM »

It’s not an actual solution.
What is an actual solution then?
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 12:54:24 PM »

Is that when you're predicting that Labor will lose?
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 12:56:29 PM »

Lame and uncreative.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 01:00:44 PM »

If anything we might as well on the Fed side just do everything in our power and ability to make the game as miserable as possible for the Labor Party since the game is pretty much dead to us outside of my Glorious South. We don't owe you all any feelings of shame. We might as well keep on offsite recruiting and damn the consequences.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 01:02:40 PM »

-Alexander Kerensky, to Lenin, Winter Palace 1917 upon seeing his government removed
If anything your government will have to get removed in June for you to have anything to try in October. Wink I mean you're not really smart and are just given a career in exchange for being a loyal little shill. I remember when you used to vote for me!
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 01:05:03 PM »

Depends on what specific problem you are trying to solve but I’ve been pretty consistent that dissolving the duopoly won’t destroy the dupoly for over a year now.
The Federalist Party just keeps working gotv and recruitment with barely anything to show for it. Only Labor needs to dissolve for the good of the game. When the Feds once got the upper hand in late 2017/early 2018 it was soooooo much easier for the left to win some important things again with much less meaningful opposition needed to forment against the Feds.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 01:05:52 PM »

-Alexander Kerensky, to Lenin, Winter Palace 1917 upon seeing his government removed
If anything your government will have to get removed in June for you to have anything to try in October. Wink I mean you're not really smart and are just given a career in exchange for being a loyal little shill. I remember when you used to vote for me!

You did not get my Russian history reference Sad
If Atlasia is Russia then it will be Labor that gets ousted.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 01:11:41 PM »

It is so nice of LT to let us all live rent-free in his head amidst the current housing crisis. Perhaps one day he will have the emotional discipline to lob some genuinely cutting insults, instead of embarrassing himself and his party when they lose their 50th straight election.
Lolol projecting much? You just get more bitter and jaded the more Labor wins.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 01:28:24 PM »

It is so nice of LT to let us all live rent-free in his head amidst the current housing crisis. Perhaps one day he will have the emotional discipline to lob some genuinely cutting insults, instead of embarrassing himself and his party when they lose their 50th straight election.
Lolol projecting much? You just get more bitter and jaded the more Labor wins.
I am at peace with the world! You will never be a good partisan until you can banish your emotions.
I feel just fine and happy. Anyone can attest to it.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 01:33:27 PM »

If anything we might as well on the Fed side just do everything in our power and ability to make the game as miserable as possible for the Labor Party since the game is pretty much dead to us outside of my Glorious South. We don't owe you all any feelings of shame. We might as well keep on offsite recruiting and damn the consequences.

Is this what "A more welcoming Atlasia" means? Tongue
Technically the Fed platform and mission statement implicitly condones offsite recruiting! Wink But in all seriousness the game was different in the mid 2010s in that there was always a real path to victory in presidential elections and other national elections. This is just a different darker time in which there's fewer swing votes than ever.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 01:36:48 PM »

Is this what "A more welcoming Atlasia" means? Tongue

No, it isn't, it's a shame to see the Federalists steer so far from their founding principles, do they stand for anything other than "owning the libs" now?

The Federalist Party has never stood for your ideal "principles." You're not suave enough to ever truly understand us. Hence why you abandoned us and became so much more obedient to your Labor masters.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2021, 06:34:49 PM »

Been here long enough to know not to wish for the demise of the other side, for fear of what would replace them.

Imagine if folks has this approach in 2018. Tongue

Was just saying on Discord how Labor dissolution was a disaster, but it was kind-of a fun disaster for me because I got to vote for a lot of people who I otherwise wouldn't have because the left was so absurdly terrible. Tongue

Sometimes people have to learn things the hard way. 2018 taught the left the importance of a strong party organization that allowed us to regroup after the disaster of 2017.
At least there was a game in 2017-18.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies