Should the Labor Party disband? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:53:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Should the Labor Party disband? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Should the Labor Party disband?  (Read 3590 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: April 28, 2021, 12:46:16 AM »

YT did blow it given he would have won clearly if he'd just kept the Ninja voters. The Federalists either  need someone who can appeal to both discord and forum voters eg dfw, but they don't have that right now. So the second option is to try out their respectable forum vote winner candidate at the top, and their discord friendship vote winner as VP. It worked for Yankee/dfw, but that was a different time and even that ticket lost to Labor once.

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 04:59:08 AM »

I also believe YT would have won if he hadn't made several dumb statements about real-life politics that angered the left-wing voters he needed to win. He needlessly gave me material that I exploited to the absolute maximum. The right-wing nominee might not need to be a Biden supporter, but they should avoid saying stuff where the Labor Party can find it that left-wingers would see as crazy or showing they're on the other side. Or ideally, just be the kind of right-winger that's acceptable to left-wingers-fortunately for the Federalists those people are disproportionately represented on Atlas.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 06:07:57 AM »

This is such a strange thread. Why are we comparing fake elections between "citizens" who all know each other to UK politics, especially now that we've all more or less cynically decided that winning elections is less about appeal and more about PMing zombies?
Not only that, why are we suggesting that emulating the Liberal Democrats is a strategy for electoral success? I think it should have been pretty clear that nobody likes these "rich man's centrist party" types and nobody wants to vote for them.

Well...

...sometimes.

"The other lady is a Nazi" really isn't a fair case study. Isn't Macron incredibly unpopular these days?

As far as French presidents go he is reasonably popular. And by that I mean he has what, a 35% approval rating? Big improvement over Hollande's 4% though Tongue

He will only win reelection indeed cause he is likely to face someone named Le Pen though

His approval rating would be about 10 points lower if it weren't for Covid. Oddly enough, Covid was good for most world leaders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies