1917 Russia Game Interest Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:42:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  1917 Russia Game Interest Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1917 Russia Game Interest Thread  (Read 3029 times)
RGM2609
« on: April 22, 2021, 05:41:11 PM »

I am interested!
RGM2609
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 05:03:47 PM »

Sounds interesting, I‘m currently reading up the Crumbling Reich game and, if time allows it, I would participate in this one.

Unfortunately, sometimes its hard to see from the threads exactly how much there was going on under the surface with that game. For the government's part, the absolute madness of trying to keep the rightist coalition united despite the unending duel to the death between Mehrun and Hugenberg while at the same time needing to get either NSDAP or SDP votes to do anything wasn't always clear. I also understand that Devout Centrist was running a very strong underground campaign as Thalmann that was setting him up at the end for possible (probable?) KPD victory.

It was really unfortunate that you had to leave the game before that by-election which gave the government a majority in the Reichstag. Things would have been much easier from that point forward and conservatives would have stood a chance, but instead, we know what happened.
RGM2609
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 02:21:27 PM »

Have you reached a conclusion on the Michael Alexandrovich question?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies