Is Atlas significantly less ideologically diverse than it was 10-15 years ago? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:19:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Atlas significantly less ideologically diverse than it was 10-15 years ago? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Atlas significantly less ideologically diverse than it was 10-15 years ago?  (Read 1784 times)
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 22, 2021, 01:27:58 PM »

I dont think ideological diversity is the bast way to put it. I've (somehow) been posting since 2012. Back then there were lot more interesting people like Opebo or that super communist guy (TNF?). Dems were still the majority still I think. 

Nowadays i've found its not just that there are more Dems but you have a lot of the worst kind of dems, the sort of upper-middle class, reddit reading, college educated, moral majority types who don't really have anything interesting to say and are super critical of anyone who doesn't think like them and super annoying to read/talk to.

John Dule is probably the best poster we have still. BRTD as well. The international election board is quite good too and I actually learn a lot from reading that. My interest in US politics has waned admittedly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies