2022: Midterm Madness (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:27:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2022: Midterm Madness (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2022: Midterm Madness (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3055 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« on: May 23, 2021, 08:53:16 AM »

Kimberly Yee Schedule - August 2022

August 1

Speech in Phoenix, Arizona
« Washington needs a turnaround and that requires leading and getting things done. Now we're suffering the consequences of the cyberattack on the Colonial Pipeline, the highest gas prices since 2014 ($2.99 per gallon), rising inflation threatening our economy, border crisis, assault on Israel, etc. Yet, too many politicians, including Mark Kelly don't get it. I know how to get things done and that's why I'm proud to have helped Governor Ducey to fix Arizona as Secretary of Treasury. Under our tenure, we balanced the budget each fiscal year since 2015. Thanks to the free enterprise, tax-cut policies embraced by Governor Ducey and I, more than 500,000 jobs have been created in Arizona in the last 8 years, Arizona is ranking 4th in the nation in terms of GDP growth, even higher than California, Florida and Texas and we're third in the nation for economic monentum and our state's medium household incomes have reached a record high of $61,125. I know how to get things done and that's what I will do as Arizona's next U.S. Senator by fighting for lower taxes, fiscal discipline, protection of our constitutional rights, strong borders and a strong military. I need your vote in order to fix Washington and move America forward. »

August 2-3
Fundraising events in the Phoenix suburbs

August 4-5

Campaign in Tempe, AZ
Foreign policy speech in Tempe, AZ
Campaign in Peoria, AZ
Economic policy speech in Peoria, AZ
Campaign in Scottsdale, AZ
Veteran policy speech in Scottsdale, AZ

August 6-7

Campaign in Glendale, AZ
Foreign policy speech at the Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, AZ
Campaign in Mesa, AZ
Trade policy speech in Mesa, AZ
Campaign in Nogales, AZ
Supreme Court policy speech in Nogales, AZ

August 8-11
Secretary of Treasury duties in Phoenix, Arizona

August 12-14
Energy policy speech in Tucson, Arizona

« Arizona is a great example of our duty to get our country to energy independence. Arizona has the 6th highest gas prices in the country, which is $13.69/thousand cu ft. Yet in their attempt to raise regulations and taxes on America's energy industry and everyday hard-working Americans, liberals like Mark Kelly believe that we can achieve energy independence without more drilling and without nuclear power. Kelly and the left-wing radicals in Washington are leading a war on energy, including banning oil drilling on federal lands and seeking to abolish fracking. The fact is that we can't afford that kind of big government agenda that already brought America's gas prices at their highest rate since 2014, which is $2.99 per gallon, that is making us dependent on foreign energy and undermining our national security as some of our imports of foreign energy come from countries in throes of tyrants or terrorism, forces seeking to do harm to the American people. As Senator, I will advocate policies that will make sure that America takes advantage of all of its sources of energy, including oil, gas, coal, nuclear, wind, solar energies in order to encourage both job creation and a clean environment as well as a stronger national security as energy independence will deprive anti-American forces of any revenues from our energy dependence to fund activities threatening our national security interests. That's why a vote for our campaign is a vote for a more prosperous, stronger and safer America. »

August 15-17

Town hall meetings in Bisbee, Sierra Vista, San Tan Valley, Casa Grande and Florence, AZ

August 18-19

Campaign in Tucson, AZ
Meet with college voters at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ
Economic and fiscal discipline policy speech in Tucson, AZ
Immigration policy speech in Tucscon, AZ
Campaign in Marana, AZ
Health care policy speech in Marana, AZ
Campaign in Sahuarita, AZ
Campaign in Oro Valley, AZ

August 20-22

Campaign in Yuma, AZ
Economic policy speech in Yuma, AZ
National security policy speech in Yuma, AZ
Health care policy speech in Yuma, AZ
Campaign in San Luis, AZ
Border policy speech in San Luis, AZ
Campaign in Somerton, AZ
Education policy speech in Somerton, AZ

August 23-24

China policy speech in Tucson, AZ :
« Communist China represents a serious and unique threat to America's security and to world peace. But my opponent put America's national security at risk when his company took Chineese money as subsidies. As the Pentagon reported, China's military is using espionage to infiltrate U.S. Space industry so they can steal our technology and military secrets. We need a Senator who will put America's national security first instead of profits and who will stand up to China. As Senator, I will work to bring manufacturing of essential products—such as personal protective equipment (PPE) and prescription drugs—home from China, and ensuring we stop shipping our jobs overseas, hold China accountable for unleashing this pandemic on us and put Arizonan and American workers first.

August 25-26

Secretary of Treasury duties in Phoenix, Arizona

August 27-28

Fundraising events in El Mirage and Phoenix, AZ with Rick Scott

August 29-31

Campaign in Parker, AZ
Campaign in Quartzsite, AZ
Campaign in Show Low, AZ
Free enterprise policy speech in Show Low, AZ
Campaign in Holbrook, AZ
Gun rights policy speech in Holbrook, AZ
Pages: [1]