2022: Midterm Madness (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:22:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2022: Midterm Madness (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2022: Midterm Madness (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3047 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:24 PM »
« edited: May 08, 2021, 08:03:32 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Scott Walker for Senate-July 2022, Part One

July 1, 2022

Speech at the Solon Springs Historical Museum, Solon Springs, Wisconsin

The American Revolution was founded with the very simple principle. "No taxation without representation". Right now, we have five territories, in Washington D.C, Puerto Rico, Guam, The American Samoa and the U.S Virgin Islands, who are being taxed into oblivion without effectively represented in the halls of Congress. While Statehood for Puerto Rico and Washington D.C is a start, until we provide statehood for all of our territories, we aren't effectively representing all Americans.

Lunch, KD's Family Restaurant, Solon Springs, Wisconsin

Dinner/Fundraiser Sidelines Bar & Bait & Resort ($1,500 to have dinner with Walker, expecting between twenty and thirty people), Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin

July 2, 2022

Golf Fundraiser at Botten's Green Acres Golf Course, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin ($100,000 gets a round golf with Walker and Tom Tiffany. Expecting six people, the money will be divided between Walker's campaign, and Tiffany's reelection campaign)

Tour Earth Rider Brewery, Superior, Wisconsin

July 3-4, 2022

Celebrate the Fourth of July with family

July 5, 2022

Speech at Saint Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Superior, Wisconsin

I don't believe it's ever medically necessary to perform an abortion, plain and simple. As such, when I am elected to the Senate I will introduce a constitutional amendment that bans abortion in all circumstances. I will introduce related legislation that would make abortions a capital murder federally for both the woman who receives the abortion, and the doctor who performs the abortion.

Rally/Speech at the Marcovich Wellness Center, University of Wisconsin, Superior, Superior, Wisconsin

I'm not sympathetic to so-called "student-athletes" demanding payment for their services at major colleges. Here's the deal as I see it. Either you are a student, or you are an athlete. You quite simply cannot be both.

July 6-9

Meet with Republican Political leaders (Paul Ryan, Donald Trump, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch MConnell). Janesville, Wisconsin, Mar-A-Lago, Washington D.C.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 09:16:48 PM »

Scott Walker for United States Senate-July 2022, Part Two

July 10, 2020

Speech/Rally at the Hudson Sports & Civic Center, Hudson, Wisconsin

I think both sides should be able to agree that the fillibuster has to go. There is no reason that the minority in the Senate, no matter which party it is, should be able to hold legislation hostage indefinitely. If we as Republicans don't agree to get rid of the fillibuster, what's stopping Democrats from fillibustering everything we want to pass into oblivion when we control the Senate next?

Speech/Rally, St. Croix County Fairgrounds, Glenwood City, Wisconsin (With Sean Duffy)

Governor Evers's leadership throughout the pandemic was excellent. There's no real denying of that. However, it's been two years since COVID came to Wisconsin, almost all of the state has been vaccinated and yet many places still aren't operating at full capacity. For example, the Milwaukee Brewers are only operating at 60% capacity this season. The University of Wisconsin's football team plans to only operate at 50% capacity this fall. The Green Bay Packers plan to operate at just 45% capacity this season. Elect Sean Duffy Governor, and we finally will bring Wisconsin back to normal.

Speech/Rally at Hunt Arena, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, River Falls, Wisconsin

Look, I agree that our police need major reforming, but those on the left, like Tom Nelson, who would like to just disband America's police have the wrong idea. What we need is better training for police, better background checks for those applying to become police officers, and the demilitarization of our police. Right now, most of our unused military hardware goes to our police forces, and that needs to change. Disbanding the police? That's going way too far.

July 11, 2020

Speech, Colfax Railroad Museum

It's time we fully privatized Amtrak. As a government agency, I can tell you that the unions at Amtrak are far too powerful, and like I did when I was Governor here in Wisconsin, we need to pass legislation to curb their power. I think privatizing Amtrak will do the trick.

Speech/Rally at Don and Nona Williams Stadium, Menomonmie, Wisconsin

We can't elect someone who worked for Bernie Sanders as the next Senator from this state. Who knows what radical ideas he'll come up with?

July 12-16

Fundraisers in Milwaukee (Selling Milwaukee Brewers memorabilia autographed by Walker. $1,000 per item)

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 06:11:45 PM »
« Edited: May 11, 2021, 02:13:35 AM by NewYorkExpress »

Scott Walker for Senate-July 2024, Part 3

July 17-25

High-dollar donor fundraisers, in and around Milwaukee.

July, 26, 2024

Meet Voters, Keupers Park, Dickeyville, Wisconsin

Speech/Rally at Ralph E. Davis Pioneer Stadium, University of Wisconsin-Platteville, Platteville, Wisconsin

J.K Rowling's position as a trans-radical feminist worries me and a lot of other Wisconsin parents. I call on Secretary Cardona, to introduce a rule that would ban any school receiving federal funding from owning, or stocking any book written by Rowling.

Tour Southwest Wisconsin Technical College, Fennimore, Wisconsin

July 27, 2024

Bowling fundraiser, Boscobel Bowling and Banquet, Boscobel, Wisconsin ($50 per game to bowl with Scott Walker and Family, for up to three games, expecting twenty people)

July 28, 2024

Visit Bear Foot Bay Indoor Water Park with campaign staff and their children, Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin

July 29, 2024

Attend Milwaukee Brewers game (at Pittsburgh Pirates), PNC Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (with Lou Barletta)

July 30, 2024

Golf Fundraiser, Viroqua Hills, Golf Course, Viroqua, Wisconsin ($1,500 to play a round of golf with Scott Walker. Expecting three other people)

Meet Voters, Crestview Apartments, Westby, Wisconsin

July 31, 2004

Speech/Rally at Onalaska Omni Center, Onalaska, Wisconsin

Look, for all of the of the anger against the Russian Government for what they are doing in Ukraine, people seem to forget that the United States is guilty of many of the same things. Remember Salvador Allende? That was our CIA that overthrew him, and established the Pinochet dictatorship, which killed hundreds of thousands. You should remember that, before you castigate other countries for their behavior.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 02:57:05 PM »

Scott Walker Schedule-August 2022, Part One

August 1, 2022

Meet Voters, Dylan's Dairy, Cornell, Wisconsin

Speech at the University Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

I'm sure Ketnaji Brown Jackson is a fine judge, however she's also a radical leftist, and I can't support her nomination to the highest court in the land. We need justices on the Supreme Court who are willing to overturn Roe v. Wade and Obergefell v. Hodges, not left wing hacks who keep those precedents intact.

Speech at Carson Park, Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Whether or not you believe the 2020 election was stolen is immaterial at this point. If you believe it was stolen, as I do, your focus should be on winning back Congress and putting President Trump back in the White House in 2024, rather than trying to re-litigate 2020. If you don't believe it was stolen, like my good friend Adam Kinzinger, than you should still be trying to help us win back Congress and defeat President Biden in 2024. Our party is stronger united than it is divided, and the sooner we realize that, the better off we will be this November.

Meet Voters, Sweet Retreat Cake Boutique, Loyal, Wisconsin

August 2-6

Fundraisers in the Green Bay area/Attend Green Bay Packers Training Camp.

August 7-9

Meet with Republican Leaders (Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell and Rick Scott), Mar-A-Lago, Indianapolis, Washington D.C.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 02:54:21 PM »

Schedule for Scott Walker-Part Two

August 12-17

Series of Town Halls with voters in Dane County.

August 18

Speech/Rally, Art Keller Field, Carthage College, Kenosha, Wisconsin

As Governor, I was proud to sign a bill dramatically restricting the rights of public sector employees to collectively bargain. I'll introduce a similar bill aiming at every worker on the federal if I'm elected Senator.

Meet with Editorial Board for the Kenosha News

August 19-23

Meet with the editorial boards for the Green Bay Press-Gazette, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal.

August 24-30

Meet with Rick Scott, Mitch McConnell, Reince Preibus and Karl Rove for postmortem of July and August, Washington D.C

August 31

Attend Milwaukee Brewers game, vs Miami Marlins, Miller Park, Milwaukee (With Paul Ryan)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies