Opinion of this quote
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:19:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of this quote
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of this quote
Freedom Quote

Horrible Quote

Neutral

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Opinion of this quote  (Read 1204 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2021, 10:09:19 PM »

What is your opinion of this quote: "Why do we need police, why rely on police when you can use your gun for self-defense. It's time for self-defense"

A lot of libertarians and non-Back the Blue conservatives have been saying this for decades now, does it ring a bell today?

https://www.charleskochinstitute.org/issue-areas/criminal-justice-policing-reform/role-of-police-in-america/
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:21:27 PM »

What is your opinion of this quote: "Why do we need police, why rely on police when you can use your gun for self-defense. It's time for self-defense"

Bronz, would you care to tell us who exactly said this?
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 10:34:39 PM »

A lot of people are saying that now, a lot of people I know. I live in New Jersey, one of the most strictest gun control states. You basically have to rely on the police in NJ...

I urge Black people across the United States to arm up, and arm up hard-----and Biden should not do any gun reform---period.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 09:01:14 PM »

Free Republic and Tiger Droppings say that white cops should pull out of Black areas and not patrol there anymore

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3952424/posts
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 11:02:25 PM »

Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 08:55:06 AM »

A lot of people are saying that now, a lot of people I know. I live in New Jersey, one of the most strictest gun control states. You basically have to rely on the police in NJ...

I urge Black people across the United States to arm up, and arm up hard-----and Biden should not do any gun reform---period.

“In times of uncertainty people want to be able to have the means to defend themselves,” a law professor said.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 06:05:12 PM »

“In times of uncertainty people want to be able to have the means to defend themselves,” a law professor said.

There is a rise of Black militias as well.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n-DT_0_2no&t=23s

When police departments fail to acknowledge their shortfalls, people will take things in their own hands.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies