Biden administration cites the 1619 project as inspirational in history grant proposal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:39:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden administration cites the 1619 project as inspirational in history grant proposal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden administration cites the 1619 project as inspirational in history grant proposal  (Read 1882 times)
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« on: April 19, 2021, 05:03:14 PM »

I don't care for the 1619 Project either, but calling it "Un-American Propaganda" is simply untrue. It is, at the very least, an actual analysis of American history, unlike say, the 1776 commission, which actually is Propaganda.

To say it is an actual analysis is to declare that it has some basis in fact, which it clearly does not.

Any talk of "1776" aside (which obviously was formed in reaction to the "1619 Project"), Miss Hannah-Jones is clearly trying to push an agenda, and while it's maybe not one I would call "unpatriotic," it is very obviously one that is anti-white, which is worse.

Wow. Not even trying to hide your true colors anymore, are you?

Do red avs have any attempt at a witty response any more other than "wow, going full mask off" / "showing your true colors" anymore? I guess not. Pretty sad honestly. I defer to Dule's sig.

I would be very careful about passing stones in Your Glass House of attempted witty comebacks that ignore the underlying question. That is precisely what you just did, not even attempting to defend crossing the line for whatever scholarly shortcomings the 1619 project may or may not have to just openly admitting a trigger you and your white identity. And furthermore that somewhere in your book being anti white is worse than being unpatriotic.

We get it dude. You will simper that you've been unfairly maligned as a racist because you dared attack the 1619 project, when in fact you response demonstrates you are waving your white identity flag proudly. In short, you are a racist and you suck. That's you get only the level of response you deserve. See my Sig for details.

Good day, sir!
I passed a stone once, thank god for Morphine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies