What can be done to restore trust in the American news media? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:15:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What can be done to restore trust in the American news media? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What can be done to restore trust in the American news media?  (Read 1520 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 17, 2021, 11:08:14 PM »

I think this is an important question to consider.

Somehow the media manages to be the f**king worst at everything. They breathlessly cover lunatics like Trump and now MTG, giving them attention that they really shouldn't be getting. And it's more "mainstream" outlets that do this, not just Fox/Newsmax/OAN.

There's also the constant doom-mongering about everything COVID (spreading b******t about how "We DON'T kNOW iF THE vaCcINEs wORK" when they very clearly do to great effect, and it's not just Tucker who says this) and unfairness in reporting it. Contrast their worship of Cuomo with the demonization of DeSantis. Which governor has by far the higher per capita death rate?

I hate the media so much. They are enemy of the people. I don't know what the solution is, but they are destroying our country and must be stopped.

Liberal media are turning against Andrew Cuomo. Liberals are much less tolerant than right-wingers on the misconduct of their leaders. They ditched Rod Blagojevich and Harvey Weinstein fast. Right-wing media are far slower to ditch Matt Gaetz, someone who should be extremely expendable for his misconduct in office. Seventeen-year-old female and the drug ecstasy?

Fox Propaganda Channel, News-mixup, and One (Misled) American News have been slow to catch on to the hollowness of the Right.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies