Who Should Get Longer Prison Sentences? Matt Gaetz or Andrew Cuomo?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:32:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Who Should Get Longer Prison Sentences? Matt Gaetz or Andrew Cuomo?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Gaetz or Coumo?
Matt Gaetz
Andrew Cuomo
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Who Should Get Longer Prison Sentences? Matt Gaetz or Andrew Cuomo?  (Read 406 times)
Pink Panther

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 09, 2021, 07:14:04 PM »

Even though I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, evidence strongly suggests these two scums of the Earth are guilty of their crimes. But who should get a longer time rotting in a cell?
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 09:24:43 PM »

This is difficult.

They both should spend a long time in jail, although I think Gaetz should serve longer. He is a pedophile, and even though Cuomo eclipses Gaetz in the pure number of assaults (at least as of now), being a pedophile eclipses all of this.

Both should be and go to jail for a long time.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 11:08:01 PM »

Cuomo actually had people killed because of choices he forced down other people's throats.  Has anyone died because of Gaetz, I haven't really been following the story.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 12:19:28 AM »

They both should spend a long time in jail, although I think Gaetz should serve longer. He is a pedophile, and even though Cuomo eclipses Gaetz in the pure number of assaults (at least as of now), being a pedophile eclipses all of this.
Being picky but no he's not. He's a creep and a pervert who likes to abuse his power with 16 or 17 year old girls. Just like Trump or Bill Clinton. That's not pedophilia.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 05:11:46 PM »
« Edited: April 12, 2021, 06:32:55 PM by PSOL »

Cuomo for the multiple counts of varied sexual misconduct and negligent homocide offenses while in office.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 04:57:55 PM »

Being picky but no he's not. He's a creep and a pervert who likes to abuse his power with 16 or 17 year old girls. Just like Trump or Bill Clinton. That's not pedophilia.

darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 05:48:51 PM »

Raping a minor is much worse than anything Cuomo has been accused of, so if he’s guilty, the answer is Gaetz. As far as I know, Cuomo hasn’t been accused of raping anyone.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 07:40:45 AM »

Raping a minor is much worse than anything Cuomo has been accused of, so if he’s guilty, the answer is Gaetz. As far as I know, Cuomo hasn’t been accused of raping anyone.
thousands of people died because of decisions he made and then he forced other people to lie about it to cover his rich white ass.

Of course you people have forgiven LBJ for doing the same thing (a couple orders of magnitude higher in death count too) so I'm not surprised Lord Cuomo can be forgiven.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 08:25:07 AM »

Of course you people have forgiven LBJ for doing the same thing (a couple orders of magnitude higher in death count too) so I'm not surprised Lord Cuomo can be forgiven.
By no means do I think Cuomo did nothing wrong, and Democrats don’t try to rehabilitate LBJ, but that doesn’t stop Republicans from using him to smear Democrats.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 08:28:34 AM »

By no means do I think Cuomo did nothing wrong, and Democrats don’t try to rehabilitate LBJ
what?  Have you not seen any of the hundred or so LBJ polls here?  Modern lefties love the man, lefties from his time loved to chant "hey hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today".  Who do you think did that rehabilitation?
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2021, 12:58:34 AM »

This is difficult.

Both should be and go to jail for a long time.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies