306-232 maps (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:43:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  306-232 maps (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 306-232 maps  (Read 1374 times)
Would vote for Hillary Clinton over Joe Biden.
UnvaccinatedNcircumcised
Rookie
United States

« on: June 17, 2021, 03:18:26 PM »

I'm surprised this map hasn't been posted yet. Yeah, yeah, I know Trump 2016 was probably the best Republicans can hope for in Minnesota because muh Twin Cities and Hennepin County, but if Republicans continue to max out the white, working-class Rust Belt vote, I don't think its impossible (especially if Mike Lindell is on the ticket) for the GOP to win MN with a plurality. At the same time, AZ and NV are possible flips if the GOP continues to improve with both white and Hispanic voters and at least do "okay" in the suburbs. At the same time, NE-02 is nothing but a liberal college town, so I can see the GOP losing NE-02 along with NH and ME-AL (it all goes back to educated, liberal, and/or suburban white voters). Finally, due to black voters, GA is gone for Republicans and by 2032 will be as blue as VA and CO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies