Democrats Only: Which Democrat would you have preferred as President? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:09:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Democrats Only: Which Democrat would you have preferred as President? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Q. Above
Joe Biden was already my choice

Bernie Sanders

Elizabeth Warren

Michael Bloomberg

Pete Buttigieg

Amy Klobuchar

Other / I'm a Republican, Independent, etc

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 144

Author Topic: Democrats Only: Which Democrat would you have preferred as President?  (Read 3768 times)
TML
Junior Chimp

« on: April 07, 2021, 11:33:46 PM »

The one who was on track to winning the nomination before the Democratic establishment rushed to stack the deck against him.
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 05:18:44 PM »

The one who was on track to winning the nomination before the Democratic establishment millions of voters rushed to stack the deck against him go to to polls and vote for someone else that they liked better.
FTFY
This only happened because Obama told Buttigieg & Klobuchar to drop out in the days between SC and ST. Without that, Sanders would have won MA/ME/MN/TX and still be in the driver's seat.

My point still stands - Biden only won because the Democratic establishment stacked the deck in his favor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies