Who did Hank Hill vote for? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:57:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Who did Hank Hill vote for? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who did Hank Hill vote for?  (Read 2753 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« on: April 07, 2021, 06:19:45 PM »

Suburban Texan (seemingly DFW area?), mid-40s middle class white male, mainline protestant, voted for Bob Dole and may have voted for George W. Bush (though became disillusioned with him after shaking his hand), has expressed admiration for Lyndon Johnson, generally conservative in outlook but highly values honesty and morality.

Reluctant Trump voter?

Never Trumper?

Trump-Biden voter?

What do you think?
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 06:34:09 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2021, 06:58:16 PM by Alben Barkley »

Hank wouldn't even vote for Bush because he had a weak handshake, he would hate Trump and never vote for him. Probably would have backed Kasich in the primaries, not vote in 2016, and vote for Biden in 2020.

Honestly I think he would have passed away by now from his high-meat diet, sedentary job, high temper and health problems like the urethra if he was a real person.

Anyway probably Romney/Johnson/Jorgenson.
He'd only be 67, probably not yet. His father lived to be 71 with an even more unhealthy lifestyle and his mother was 69 when the show ended.

Speaking of his father, Cotton definitely would have voted for Trump if still alive, I think that’s safe to say LOL
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 01:48:39 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2021, 01:52:26 PM by Alben Barkley »

2020: Biden
2016: Trump (never Hillary)
2012: Romney (find upstanding man)
2008: Mccain (war hero)
2004: W (whupped Saddams ass)
2000: W (a real Texan, unlike dad)
1996: Dole (they both wear some form of adult underwear)
1992: Bush (the Texan of course)
1988: Bush
1984: Reagan (easily)
1980: Reagan (despite being Hollywood)
1976: Ford (good at football)
1972: Nixon (no hippies)
1968: Nixon
1964: LBJ (come on, his dog was ladybird)
1960: Nixon

Bonus:
Dale Gribbel: never registered (the only thing he ever signed was his HOA)

Peggy would be interesting to do

Dale might not be registered to vote, but he would definitely be a Trump supporter and QAnon believer. Wouldn’t even take much to turn his hat into a MAGA hat!

As for Peggy, I think I agree with the people who say that Hank would have gone third party/write-in in 2016, but Peggy would have voted for Hillary I think. In fact she’d probably be a full-blown enthusiastic Democrat by now.

They actually kinda remind me of an aunt and uncle of mine. Uncle was a straight Republican voter most of his life, wrote in Kasich in 2016, voted Biden in 2020 and now is registered Democrat. Aunt had also been a Republican voter but jumped fully on the anti-Trump train quicker and voted for Hillary, posted a lot of #Resist stuff on Facebook over the last four years.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 07:57:41 PM »

Dale wouldn't be a MAGA guy. He'd simultaneously believe in both QAnon but also that Trump is a Russian agent trying to take down America

Doubt it. The thing about both Dale and the QAnon people is that they ignore much more plausible conspiracies or simply obvious realities (like the fact that his wife is cheating on him with John Redcorn) in favor of much more elaborate and absurd conspiracies in which they read hidden meanings where there is none. He’d buy fully into the idea that “Russiagate” is a hoax by the deep state intended to turn people against Trump like most conspiracy theorists have. He’d also be an anti-masker “Plandemic” believer and I could see him storming the Capitol, as anti-government as he is. He was a perfect capture of the MAGA QAnon conspiracy theorist before it existed, honestly. The character was ahead of his time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies