Biden Admin Considers Restarting Border Wall Construction To ‘Plug Gaps’ Amid Biden’s Border Crisis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:27:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden Admin Considers Restarting Border Wall Construction To ‘Plug Gaps’ Amid Biden’s Border Crisis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden Admin Considers Restarting Border Wall Construction To ‘Plug Gaps’ Amid Biden’s Border Crisis  (Read 1343 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 08, 2021, 05:03:33 AM »

The replies are coping so badly.

Biden and his ilk literally called Trump a xenophobe for even suggesting a wall should be built, and now, like the utterly pathetic and shameless clown, no, CIRCUS he is, he quietly attempts to continue a successful Trump policy.

Do y’all realize how bad this looks?

lol talk about utter coping, the human body couldn't even survive how hard my eyes just wanna roll at your post. Where to even begin...

For one thing, I defy you to try & find Biden - or any prominent Democrat, for that matter - who actually said the bolded without any nuance attached. You won't, of course, because you can't. What you certainly can find, though, is conservative media saying that Democrats said that, but I'm not talking about "the utterly pathetic and shameless clown, no, CIRCUS" that conservative media is, now am I?

O'Rourke and Gillibrand both supported tearing down existing border fencing.

Yes, in nuanced ways regarding safety, cost, & effectiveness. Was "without any nuance attached" so easily overlookable?

Tbf the Democratic party is perhaps the most pro immigration party in the Western world outside of Canada. I am glad the Biden administration seems to be taking a nuanced, moderate route instead of giving into the aforementioned immigration extremists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies