States you really worry about? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:37:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  States you really worry about? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: States you really worry about?  (Read 1454 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: April 07, 2021, 06:00:44 PM »

I would worry about NV, but since it's "undeniably" becoming a red state and going the way of MO, I guess it doesn't pay to worry about it inevitably going Republican by double digits.

I'd say AZ/MI/PA/WI remain the biggest concerns for Democrats. Holding GA isn't going to be enough if they lose more than two of those states.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 01:55:17 PM »

I would worry about NV, but since it's "undeniably" becoming a red state and going the way of MO, I guess it doesn't pay to worry about it inevitably going Republican by double digits.

I'd say AZ/MI/PA/WI remain the biggest concerns for Democrats. Holding GA isn't going to be enough if they lose more than two of those states.

Dude, just take the L already.  You were wrong, it happens, but NV isn't CO or VA.  Not by a long shot-it trended right by 2 points!

I’ve acknowledged I was wrong about that. It’s one thing to say that NV is a swing state, but another to say that it’s a bigger problem for Democrats than PA or WI, which actually have cost Democrats presidential elections and the Senate before. It’s like the 2020 election automatically overrules every other result to some people. NV isn’t Safe for Democrats, but I don’t think Lean D is an unreasonable rating, nor do I think it’s unreasonable to say that it’ll stay left of the tipping point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies