Worst Political Leaders #1: al-Baghdadi vs. Le Pen
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:08:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Worst Political Leaders #1: al-Baghdadi vs. Le Pen
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is worse?
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Marine Le Pen

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Worst Political Leaders #1: al-Baghdadi vs. Le Pen  (Read 277 times)
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 07, 2021, 03:22:32 AM »

I decided to start a new set of posts. I found 32 leaders, dictators or party leaders who have had a massive influence and who have stirred up some infamy across the world population. I picked 32 leaders, put them on a "Spin a Wheel" roulette and it will pick two leaders at random. I will be doing this once a day. And each poll will be up for one day. It will be a bracket. The one with more votes goes to the next bracket along with 15 other leaders, and then 8 of those will go to the next bracket and then 4 and then 2 and then the worst of the worst can be crowned.

The two leaders today are Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, former leader of ISIS going up against Marine Le Pen who while technically not being a leader, has still had a massive impact on French politics. I have a feeling about who will be going to the next bracket but please feel free to leave a vote anyway so I know for certain.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 03:28:37 PM »

Is this a joke thread?
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 04:21:06 PM »

Who the  is voting for Le Pen. The one is literally leader of the single worst terrorism group currently on this planet... The other one is the daughter of a neonazi yes sure, who sometimes says some edgy stuff, and proposes the same things the all-beloved Macron already executed.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 10:25:16 PM »

I am surprised at the Le Pen votes but it seemed obvious that al-Baghdadi would be moving to the next round.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 10:26:26 PM »

No. I picked 32 world leaders that have received some infamy and I used a spin wheel to pick two of the leaders at random. That said, This was a pretty obvious vote.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 11:14:33 PM »

Who the  is voting for Le Pen. The one is literally leader of the single worst terrorism group currently on this planet... The other one is the daughter of a neonazi yes sure, who sometimes says some edgy stuff, and proposes the same things the all-beloved Macron already executed.

I voted for Le.Pen, but only because I read the question wrong
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies