Wokest place in every state (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:10:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Wokest place in every state (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wokest place in every state  (Read 5957 times)
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: April 08, 2021, 06:30:09 PM »
« edited: April 08, 2021, 06:38:10 PM by Abdullah »

Gainesville and Tallahassee are almost certainly the "woke"-est places in Florida, because those are deep-blue cities which have significant and large state universities (UF and FSU respectively).

Outside of those it gets a little tricky. Maybe some rich, upscale, deep blue places on the Gold Coast such as Boynton Beach, Deerfield Beach, and Boca Raton could be classified as "woke".

Parkland in Northern Broward County deserves a mention, too. That city is the place where the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School occurred, and that shooting sparked a very large activist group with well-known names such as David Hogg. IDK how big they were but they did that March to Your Lives thing and went to Tallahassee supposedly, so I assume they had a lot of support. It is a very white, educated, rich city so I think it also fits the demographic description of a "woke" city.

Also, there probably is a place in Orlando that's kind of "woke" as well but I wouldn't know about it.
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 08:21:53 PM »

I know what it is for North Carolina! It's "Wake" County  Angry  Angry  Angry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies