NH-Sen : Hassan underwater in a pro dem poll :
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:44:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  NH-Sen : Hassan underwater in a pro dem poll :
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NH-Sen : Hassan underwater in a pro dem poll :  (Read 3244 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2021, 09:05:49 PM »

It’s possible Democrats narrowly win one Republican-held seat (most likely PA) while narrowly losing NH, but if Democrats flip all of NC/PA/WI we’re looking at a D+4 environment at best for Republicans, and all of the Democratic incumbents will win by at least several points.
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2021, 10:55:29 PM »

Nothing from change research belongs here ever again.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 09:48:03 AM »

This is what happens when your voting record looks like you're representing California.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »

It's not so much if that, it's buyers remorse from Biden, that he alone will take care of Covid and Covid cases have gone up
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2021, 01:41:32 AM »

By this point, it's possible to lose this seat in NH, while winning three seats elsewhere (WI, PA and NC for example).

No, it isn’t. Democrats will be lucky to gain even a single House seat if they’re losing a federal race in NH. There’s no way they’re flipping 3 Senate seats in states that are significantly to the right of NH while losing the latter.

I agree on WI and NC but I think its easier to see Sununu winning in NH than the GOP winning in PA in a non wave year.

- PA being a purely open seat will depend far more on what the national environment is while in NH the race being incumbent vs incumbent in a non presidential year will make that race far more prone to depend on personal popularity than in PA.

- NH being a far smaller state allows for the personal popularity factor to matter even more as a swing of 20k votes in a state like in PA isnt much at all but in NH could be the deciding factor even though 20k is a larger percentage in NH than PA.

-  the PA GOP is more incompetent as well
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2021, 09:56:01 AM »

By this point, it's possible to lose this seat in NH, while winning three seats elsewhere (WI, PA and NC for example).

No, it isn’t. Democrats will be lucky to gain even a single House seat if they’re losing a federal race in NH. There’s no way they’re flipping 3 Senate seats in states that are significantly to the right of NH while losing the latter.

I agree on WI and NC but I think its easier to see Sununu winning in NH than the GOP winning in PA in a non wave year.

- PA being a purely open seat will depend far more on what the national environment is while in NH the race being incumbent vs incumbent in a non presidential year will make that race far more prone to depend on personal popularity than in PA.

- NH being a far smaller state allows for the personal popularity factor to matter even more as a swing of 20k votes in a state like in PA isnt much at all but in NH could be the deciding factor even though 20k is a larger percentage in NH than PA.

Lol Fetterman has the same Approvals as Casey, both will be easily elected in 2022/2024
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2021, 08:21:28 PM »

Yes, I could see NH and PA both flipping narrowly, but that clearly wasn’t what Laki, who unironically (?) entertained a scenario in which Democrats are flipping three R-held seats while losing NH, meant.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2021, 08:03:29 PM »

If D's lose Control of Congress, Manchin will be the biggest reason why the Ds did by not lifting the Filibuster

Jan 6th changed him, guess what Boehner is out there now, campaigning against D's and he sees an opening
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2022, 04:42:27 PM »

Reupping what I said:

Junk poll. This will become Safe D once Hassan reminds all the Angry New Hampshire Women that Sununu is part of the same party as notorious Homophobe Young Kim.

You were correct. You may now accept your accolades.  Angel
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies