🇧🇬 Bulgarian elections megathread (next up: European and National (?) Parliament 09 June 2024) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:59:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇧🇬 Bulgarian elections megathread (next up: European and National (?) Parliament 09 June 2024) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇧🇬 Bulgarian elections megathread (next up: European and National (?) Parliament 09 June 2024)  (Read 27784 times)
Leading Political Consultant Ma Anand Sheela
Heat
Poland

« on: April 04, 2021, 08:19:48 AM »

- last but not least: personalities do matter. The 97-01 'Old Right' PM's choice to appoint a sycophantic paranoid schizophrenic as chief prosecutor (who eventually turned against the PM) left the criminal justice system a mess that was ripe for takeover by the current puppetmasters.
Wait, what?
Heat
Poland

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 12:11:43 PM »

- there may be a very ugly implication in the fact that the great result for DB is achieved in the first election where they have a massive observer machine in operation (by the way, they will report the results live and will be much faster than the authorities since they will only need to report the precinct protocols, while the official results will need to be fed into the central commission's computers
How common is electoral fraud believed to be? I've always heard dark whispers but never much concrete.
Heat
Poland

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 10:16:11 AM »

This is my favourite thread on the forum.
Heat
Poland

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 10:12:40 AM »

The Hartling government in Denmark between '73 and '75 must surely hold the record, Venstre only held 12% of the seats.
Heat
Poland

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 08:39:03 AM »

- there is plenty of time until the election, but ISNI (previously known as IS!MV!) are almost certainly out of the next parliament, although many, if not all, components of their coalition may still make it in some form. I doubt there is enough interest to expand on the number of reasons why, but it is probably enough to say that this movement has outlived its purpose.
I, for one, would definitely be interested. Is it just to do with DB being more credible and Manolova being a highly-strung personality?
Heat
Poland

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 02:11:05 PM »

Apologies to Heat for not answering his question earlier.
Not to worry, it was more than worth the wait!

And finally, a question: should I change the topic to 'next up: 14 November General elections' or do you have another suggestion? I think "parliamentary and presidential elections" will make the topic three-line and will look rather ugly.
I'd say so, aye.
Heat
Poland

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 04:48:49 PM »

Once again, thank you for all this.

Honestly, who is still sticking with ITN?
Heat
Poland

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 07:25:23 AM »

So how long until Donev also starts his own party?  Mock
Heat
Poland

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 07:48:48 AM »

(their third coalition partner from 2021 left with most of their state subsidies)
lol, how much money would that be?
Heat
Poland

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2022, 02:19:26 AM »

Is there a turnout estimate yet? Sorry, I forget if this is easily found somewhere else.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies