🇧🇬 Bulgarian elections megathread (next up: European and National (?) Parliament 09 June 2024) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:14:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇧🇬 Bulgarian elections megathread (next up: European and National (?) Parliament 09 June 2024) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇧🇬 Bulgarian elections megathread (next up: European and National (?) Parliament 09 June 2024)  (Read 27777 times)
PetrSokol
Rookie
Czech Republic

« on: April 26, 2021, 05:59:39 AM »

What is pls the position of ITN in the cleavage West (EU, NATO) vs East (Russia)? Are they similar to the GERB or not?
PetrSokol
Rookie
Czech Republic

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 11:17:16 AM »

And is Trifonov harder in the Macedonian question? I have seen his video about Macedonia where he made many jokes about Macedonian language and so on. Or is this the mainstream in BG?
PetrSokol
Rookie
Czech Republic

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 01:26:09 AM »

I have seen this Trifonovīs video about Macedonia.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLh95PYkdvY&ab_channel=anaxidotus

It is older, but for me interesting how he react to the Macedonina language etc....
PetrSokol
Rookie
Czech Republic

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 01:30:56 AM »

And three "last" questions about Trifonov:

is he playinf the anti-covid card and anti-vax card? Ihave read somewhere his comparison with the Romania AUR?

Is any oligarch or a strong economic group behind him? His campaign had to cost something....

I have read also in the foreign press that he know politics very weel, but it seems to me not very likely if he was so long the face of the political talkshow...

PetrSokol
Rookie
Czech Republic

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 04:19:01 AM »

Great, I made mystake in the last question. I read that he doesnt know politics very well...I was surprised with this because I know about Ku-ku, Kanaleto, referendums and so on...thanks for answer this...

You mentioned his own TV Chanel. Does it mean he is the owner of it?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies