I choose B? What do you think?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:28:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  I choose B? What do you think?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I choose B? What do you think?  (Read 267 times)
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 29, 2021, 08:22:46 PM »

Did you miss an event because you lost your ticket or arrived late? Did you get angry because you couldn’t find something your best friend lent you? If so, it’s time to get organized. Here are some organizing rules.
*Everything needs a home. This is the most important organizing rule.
*Clear up visible(看得见的) areas first. It is fine to spend an hour organizing your sock drawer(抽屉). But when you finish it and close the drawer, the top of your table may still look the same. So deal with the parts you can see first.
*Take “before” and “after” photos. You’ll be happy to see how much progress(进步) you have made.
*Put things near where you use them. If you practice the flute(长笛) in your bedroom, that will be where your music stand(乐谱架) should be, too.
*Break big jobs down. You may have no time to clean your whole desk, but what about cleaning a drawer?
*Put homework in your schoolbag as soon as you finish it. You may have written the best article ever, but if the teacher asks for it and it is on your desk at home, it won’t be a good thing.
*Make a special study area where you keep everything you need for your homework: paper, pens, notebooks and so on.

(   )3.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
A.If you do your homework in the bedroom, you should put paper, pens and notebooks there.
B.If you don’t have time to clean your whole desk, you can clean a drawer first.
C.The most important rule for organizing is that everything needs a home.
D.Make sure you put homework in your schoolbag before you go to school.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 08:54:29 PM »

I agree with B. It was specifically negated in the second bullet point.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies