L.C. 10.13 - High Speed Highways Act - Vetoed - Override Failed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:04:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  L.C. 10.13 - High Speed Highways Act - Vetoed - Override Failed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: L.C. 10.13 - High Speed Highways Act - Vetoed - Override Failed  (Read 3852 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2021, 01:26:09 PM »

For the reference of the Council, the tolls would only be on 95, 76, 80, and 71, unless I can find someone who can score tolls for sections of roads based on population density. Also before anyone asks I have checked with others and this proposal would not violate regional statute, as these are regional tolls collected by Lincoln's government, not ones collected by state and local governments. Also to clarify these are proper express lanes I will be adding a list of locations of crossover to local lanes or exits off the highway.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2021, 10:41:33 PM »
« Edited: April 11, 2021, 10:46:35 PM by Clinton/Kaine/ Northam/ Biden/Warner voter for Cox »

Amendment:

High Speed Highways Act

An act to facilitate travel between population centers

1. For the purposes of this act, a High Speed Highway (HSH) shall be defined as any highway that has one or more lanes permitted to drive at speeds up to 80 miles per hour

2. Express lanes shall be built on the following highways to convert them to High Speed Highways

a. Interstate 95 from Foxborough, MA to Andalusia, PA

b. Interstate 80 from Elmwood Park, NJ to Gary, IN

c. Interstate 71 from Montgomery, OH to Strongsville, OH

d. Interstate 76 from King of Prussia, PA to Harmar Township, PA

e. Any other interstate, or section thereof, in a County with an average population density of less than 200 people.

3. All of the above highways shall have at least one express lane at HSH standards

4. Local authorities may at any point choose to lower the speed limit, if it is required for safety reasons

5. This project shall cost $28,468,000,000

6. Funding shall be via existing unobligated government funds.

7.If at all possible, existing lanes shall be converted to HSH standards. However, if absolutely necessary, new lanes may be built such that existing buildings will not be demolished. Construction/Conversion shall be according to the following formula:

A. In Counties with an average population density of 400 people or more, three HSH lanes shall exist. At least two non-HSH lanes shall also exist.

B. In Counties with an average population density of 201-399 people, two HSH lanes shall exist. At least one non-HSH lane shall also exist.

C. In Counties with an average population density of 200 people or less, one HSH lane shall exist. At least one non-HSH lane shall also exist.

8. Tolling

A. Tolls shall be collected on HSH lanes built on the roads referenced in sections a. through d.

B. The method of tolling shall be by open road tolling. Electronic toll collection sensors, also known as gantries shall be installed at locations mentioned in section E on the aforementioned highways.

C. The method of payment for the tolls shall be via the E-ZPass transponder or toll by plate. Rates shall be the same regardless of payment method

D. Tolled HSH Lanes will be labeled and marketed as "E-ZPass High Speed Express (EHSE)"

E. Toll gantries shall be installed slightly before the following locations, and in both directions, unless otherwise specified, these shall also be the only locations where one may leave the EHSE lanes either to exit the highway entirely or crossover to the local lanes:

i. On Interstate 95
Southern Terminus of Tolling is in Pennsylvania
a. Exit 35 on I-95 in Pennsylvania (Andalusia/Philadelphia) (northbound gantry only, southern terminus of tolling)
b. Exit 40 on I-276/Pennsylvania Turnpike (Harrisburg/New Jersey)
Entering New Jersey
c. Exit 6 on I-95/NJ Turnpike in New Jersey (Delaware/New York City)
d. Exit 7A on I-95/NJ Turnpike (I-195, Trenton/Shore Points)
e. Exit 10 on I-95/NJ Turnpike (I-287/NJ-440, Perth Amboy/Outerbridge Crossing, Metuchen)
f. Exit 11 on I-95/NJ Turnpike (Garden State Parkway
g. Exit 13 on I-95/NJ Turnpike (I-278, Goethals Bridge)
h. Exit 14 on I-95/NJ Turnpike (I-78, Clinton, Holland Tunnel/New York)
i. Exit 16E on I-95/NJ Turnpike (NJ-495, Lincoln Tunnel/New York)
j. Exit 69 on I-80 (NJ Turnpike, Trenton)
Entering New York
k. Exit 1C-D on I-95 in New York (I-87/New York Thruway, Albany, Triborough Bridge/Queens)
l. Exit 6A on I-95 (I-678 South, Bronx-Whitestone Bridge/Queens)
m. Exit 6B on I-95 (I-295, Throgs Neck Bridge/Queens)
n. Exit 9 on I-95 (Hutchinson River Parkway North)
Entering Connecticut
o. Exit 48 on I-95 in Connecticut (I-91 North, Hartford)
p. Exit 76 on I-95 (I-395 North, Norwich)
Entering Rhode Island
q. Exit 11 on I-95 in Rhode Island (I-295 North, Woonsocket)
r. Exit 19 on I-95 (I-195, Cape Cod)
Entering Massachusetts
s. Exit 4 on I-95 in Massachusetts (I-295 South, Warwick/Woonsocket)
t. Exit 6A-B on I-95 (I-495, Worcester/Cape Cod)
u. Exit 8 on I-95 (Foxborough/Boston) (southbound gantry only, northern terminus of tolling)
Northern Terminus of Tolling is in Massachusetts

(insert exits for other three highways here

F. Tolls shall be collected at a rate of $0.30 per mile for 2 axle vehicles, rates shall be higher for vehicles with more axles.

G. This tolling proposal will raise approximately $2,849,348,571.43

8. This act will begin to be implemented two years after passage by the Council

So these are the tolling proposal details and an outline of how implementation could work, I didn't do all four highways, since at a first glance, this seems like too many exits to me. So we should probably work out how exactly we want to choose the locations where people can enter and leave the express lanes. 21 exits for 282 miles isn't awful, that's an exit for every 13 miles which seems reasonable, but maybe we want to reduce the number, I'm not sure, but this is the outline for the tolling proposal, and other than working out the exit amounts, I think everything else is fine.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2021, 10:52:50 PM »

Toll price seems too expensive.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2021, 01:50:48 PM »

So, here are some proposed gantry locations, with closeups of major cities (this is all only for I-95)

The expected cost of installation is around $19,000,000 (this was difficult to figure out since most cost estimates for these types of projects include extra work like making new lanes or if it's already a toll road and they're changing methods, removing booths, obviously we're not removing booths, and our new lane estimate is already included, so I was looking for the cost of solely installing).

Anyways:

Overview:

Philadelphia:

New York:

Rhode Island/Massachusetts:

The cost of operation is around $52,333,333.33 per estimates of a similar project planned in the state of Connecticut

For reference, the total expected revenue for the express lanes on 95 alone is $520 million.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »
« Edited: April 12, 2021, 01:59:58 PM by Clinton/Kaine/ Northam/ Biden/Warner voter for Cox »

Also an amendment, since I am stupid and can't use Google maps properly, the Bronx-Whitestone and Throgs Neck bridges use the same exits, so....:

Amendment:

High Speed Highways Act

1. For the purposes of this act, a High Speed Highway (HSH) shall be defined as any highway that has one or more lanes permitted to drive at speeds up to 80 miles per hour

2. Express lanes shall be built on the following highways to convert them to High Speed Highways

e. Any other interstate, or section thereof, in a County with an average population density of less than 200 people.

3. All of the above highways shall have at least one express lane at HSH standards

4. Local authorities may at any point choose to lower the speed limit, if it is required for safety reasons

7.If at all possible, existing lanes shall be converted to HSH standards. However, if absolutely necessary, new lanes may be built such that existing buildings will not be demolished. Construction/Conversion shall be according to the following formula:

A. In Counties with an average population density of 400 people or more, three HSH lanes shall exist. At least two non-HSH lanes shall also exist.

B. In Counties with an average population density of 201-399 people, two HSH lanes shall exist. At least one non-HSH lane shall also exist.

C. In Counties with an average population density of 200 people or less, one HSH lane shall exist. At least one non-HSH lane shall also exist.

8. Tolling

A. Tolls shall be collected on HSH lanes built on the roads referenced in sections a. through d.

B. The method of tolling shall be by open road tolling. Electronic toll collection sensors, also known as gantries shall be installed at locations mentioned in section E on the aforementioned highways.

C. The method of payment for the tolls shall be via the E-ZPass transponder or toll by plate. Rates shall be the same regardless of payment method

D. Tolled HSH Lanes will be labeled and marketed as "E-ZPass High Speed Express (EHSE)"

E. Toll gantries shall be installed slightly before the following locations, and in both directions, unless otherwise specified, these shall also be the only locations where one may leave the EHSE lanes either to exit the highway entirely or crossover to the local lanes:

i. On Interstate 95
a. Exit 35 on I-95 in Pennsylvania (Andalusia/Philadelphia) (northbound gantry only, southern terminus of tolling)
Entering New Jersey
e. Exit 10 on I-95/NJ Turnpike (I-287/NJ-440, Perth Amboy/Outerbridge Crossing, Metuchen)
Entering New York
k. Exit 1C-D on I-95 in New York (I-87/New York Thruway, Albany, Triborough Bridge/Queens)
l. Exit 6A-B on I-95 (I-678 South, Bronx-Whitestone Bridge/Queens, I-295, Throgs Neck Bridge/Queens)
n. m/ Exit 9 on I-95 (Hutchinson River Parkway North)
Entering Connecticut
o. n. Exit 48 on I-95 in Connecticut (I-91 North, Hartford)
p. o. Exit 76 on I-95 (I-395 North, Norwich)
Entering Rhode Island
q. p. Exit 11 on I-95 in Rhode Island (I-295 North, Woonsocket)
r. q. Exit 19 on I-95 (I-195, Cape Cod)
Entering Massachusetts
s. r. Exit 4 on I-95 in Massachusetts (I-295 South, Warwick/Woonsocket)
t. s. Exit 6A-B on I-95 (I-495, Worcester/Cape Cod)
u. t. Exit 8 on I-95 (Foxborough/Boston) (southbound gantry only, northern terminus of tolling)

(insert exits for other three highways here)

F. Tolls shall be collected at a rate of $0.30 per mile for 2 axle vehicles, rates shall be higher for vehicles with more axles.

So these are the tolling proposal details and an outline of how implementation could work, I didn't do all four highways, since at a first glance, this seems like too many exits to me. So we should probably work out how exactly we want to choose the locations where people can enter and leave the express lanes. 21 exits for 282 miles isn't awful, that's an exit for every 13 miles which seems reasonable, but maybe we want to reduce the number, I'm not sure, but this is the outline for the tolling proposal, and other than working out the exit amounts, I think everything else is fine.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2021, 02:52:59 PM »

This amendment does two things. I did not like how the number of HSH lanes to be created did not take into account the number of lanes the highway has but instead the population density of the county (without units!), which seems like an odd metric to use. I still included a provision to limit HSH lanes in very densely populated areas. I also cut the toll price in half. I don't think we should be building any new lanes.

High Speed Highways Act

7. Existing lanes shall be converted into HSH lanes.

A. For highways with two or fewer lanes in each direction, no lanes shall be converted to HSH lanes.

B. For highways with three lanes in each direction, one lane shall be converted to a HSH lane.

C. For highways with four or more lanes in each direction, two lanes shall be converted to HSH lane.

D. In counties with a population density of at least 2500 people per square mile, no HSH lanes shall be created.

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts
u. Exit 8 on I-95 (Foxborough/Boston) (southbound gantry only, northern terminus of tolling)

F. Tolls shall be collected at a rate of $0.30$0.15 per mile for 2 axle vehicles, rates shall be higher for vehicles with more axles.

G. This tolling proposal will raise approximately $2,849,348,571.43$1,424,674,285.71

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2021, 02:54:32 PM »

Objection, I frankly don't see the point of installing tolls if the profit is going to be so low, and also I share the President's concerns about demolishing buildings, and we need to prevent that at all costs.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2021, 02:56:02 PM »

Objection, I frankly don't see the point of installing tolls if the profit is going to be so low, and also I share the President's concerns about demolishing buildings, and we need to prevent that at all costs.

Those toll prices aren't very low.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2021, 04:33:27 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2021, 03:26:11 PM by Clinton/Kaine/ Northam/ Biden/Warner voter for Cox »

Amendment for I-80 gantries (I will map these out also when I get time)

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

ii. on Interstate 80:

Eastern Terminus of Tolling is in New Jersey
a. Exit 62 on I-80 in New Jersey (Garden State Parkway, Newark/Paterson, westbound gantry only, eastern terminus of tolling)
b. Exit 53 on I-80 (US 46, Delaware Water Gap/New York City, NJ-23, Butler)
c. Exit 47 A-B on I-80 (I-280, Newark, US-46,  Delaware Water Gap/New York City)
d. Exit 43 on I-80 (I-287, Mahwah/Morristown)
Entering Pennsylvania
e. Exit 293 on I-80 in Pennsylvania (I-380, Scranton)
f. Exit 277 on I-80 (I-476/Pennsylvania Turnpike, Allentown/Wilkes Barre)
g. Exit 260A-B on I-80 (I-81, Scranton/Harrisburg)
h. Exit 212 A-B on I-80 (I-180, Willamsport)
i. Exit 161 on I-80 (I-99, Bellefonte/Altoona)
j. Exit 19A-B on I-80 (I-79, Erie/Pittsburgh)
k. Exit 4A-B on I-80 (I-376, Pittsburgh)
Entering Ohio
l. Exit 224 on I-80 in Ohio (I-680, Youngstown)
m Exit 276 on I-76/Ohio Turnpike (I-80, Cleveland/Youngstown, I-76, Akron/Pittsburgh)
n. Exit 187 on I-80/Ohio Turnpike (I-480, Cleveland)
o. Exit 173 on I-80/Ohio Turnpike (I-77, Cleveland/Akron)
p. Exit 161 on I-80/Ohio Turnpike (I-71, Cleveland/Columbus
q. Exit 151 on I-80/Ohio Turnpike (I-480, Cleveland)
r. Exit 142 on I-80/Ohio Turnpike (I-90, Cleveland)
s. Exit 71 on I-80/I-90/Ohio Turnpike (I-280, Toledo/Detroit)
t. Exit 64 on I-80/I-90/Ohio Turnpike (I-75, Dayton/Toledo)
Entering Indiana
u. Exit 144 on I-80/I-90/Indiana Toll Road (I-69, Lansing/Angola/Fort Wayne)
v. Exit 21 on I-90/Indiana Toll Road (I-80, Des Moines, I-94, Detroit/Des Moines)
w. Exit 12 on I-80/I-94 (I-65, Gary/Indianapolis, eastbound gantry only, western terminus of tolling)
Western terminus of tolling is in Indiana

This is now done, and I will now offer this as a formal amendment
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2021, 10:38:09 PM »

This amendment does two things. I did not like how the number of HSH lanes to be created did not take into account the number of lanes the highway has but instead the population density of the county (without units!), which seems like an odd metric to use. I still included a provision to limit HSH lanes in very densely populated areas. I also cut the toll price in half. I don't think we should be building any new lanes.

High Speed Highways Act

7. Existing lanes shall be converted into HSH lanes.

A. For highways with two or fewer lanes in each direction, no lanes shall be converted to HSH lanes.

B. For highways with three lanes in each direction, one lane shall be converted to a HSH lane.

C. For highways with four or more lanes in each direction, two lanes shall be converted to HSH lane.

D. In counties with a population density of at least 2500 people per square mile, no HSH lanes shall be created.

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

F. Tolls shall be collected at a rate of $0.30$0.15 per mile for 2 axle vehicles, rates shall be higher for vehicles with more axles.

G. This tolling proposal will raise approximately $2,849,348,571.43$1,424,674,285.71

Voting on this amendment

Abstain
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2021, 10:48:21 PM »

NAY

Also note, my amendment is a work in progress, do not consider it a formal proposal
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2021, 11:08:27 PM »

Aye
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2021, 12:15:53 PM »

Nay
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2021, 03:26:27 PM »

Amendment for I-80 gantries (I will map these out also when I get time)

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

ii. on Interstate 80:

a. Exit 62 on I-80 in New Jersey (Garden State Parkway, Newark/Paterson, westbound gantry only, eastern terminus of tolling)
c. Exit 47 A-B on I-80 (I-280, Newark, US-46,  Delaware Water Gap/New York City)
Entering Pennsylvania
Entering Ohio
m Exit 276 on I-76/Ohio Turnpike (I-80, Cleveland/Youngstown, I-76, Akron/Pittsburgh)
Entering Indiana
v. Exit 21 on I-90/Indiana Toll Road (I-80, Des Moines, I-94, Detroit/Des Moines)
w. Exit 12 on I-80/I-94 (I-65, Gary/Indianapolis, eastbound gantry only, western terminus of tolling)

This is now done, and I will now offer this as a formal amendment

Offering this amendment
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2021, 04:21:40 PM »

Here are the locations mapped out:

Overview:

Northern NJ:

Pennsylvania:

Northeast Ohio:

Northwest Ohio:

Northwest Indiana/Chicago suburbs:

Estimated installation cost is around $23,000,000 for this segment

Estimated operation cost is $56,694,444.44 for this segment
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2021, 12:24:55 PM »

AGA Amendment fails 1-2-1
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2021, 02:24:08 PM »
« Edited: April 14, 2021, 02:27:45 PM by Clinton/Kaine/ Northam/ Biden/Warner voter for Cox »

Amendment:

High Speed Highways Act

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

ii. on Interstate 80:

Entering Pennsylvania
Entering Ohio
Entering Indiana

(insert exits for other three two highways here)

9. It shall be illegal to talk or text on the phone while operating a vehicle on roads with speed limits above 55 mph

a. The punishment for the first violation of Section 9 shall be a $250 fine

b. The punishment for the second violation of Section 9 shall be a $1,500 fine, a 3 month suspension of a license, and 30 days of community service

c. The punishment for the third violation of Section 9 shall be a $5,000 fine, a permanent suspension of license, prohibition to take the driving exam until six months after the violation, and 120 days of community service.

d. Punishments for further violations shall be decided by the local judge.

9. 10.This act will begin to be implemented two years after passage by the Council

So this amendment is a modification of a clause that I stole from a similar bill in the South. I lowered the speed limit, since obviously nowhere in Lincoln will be driving at 100 mph and added penalties for violating the speed limit, which the South didn't have, I'm aware these penalties might be too harsh, so I'm open to reducing them, but overall we should try to discourage texting/talking while driving.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2021, 02:35:52 PM »

Amendment:

High Speed Highways Act

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

ii. on Interstate 80:

c. Exit 47 A-B on I-80 (I-280, Newark, US-46,  Delaware Water Gap/New York City)
Entering Pennsylvania
Entering Ohio
Entering Indiana

9. It shall be illegal to talk or text on the phone while operating a vehicle on roads with speed limits above 55 mph

b. The punishment for the second violation of Section 9 shall be a $1,500 fine, a 3 month suspension of a license, and 30 days of community service

c. The punishment for the third violation of Section 9 shall be a $5,000 fine, a permanent suspension of license, prohibition to take the driving exam until six months after the violation, and 120 days of community service.

9. 10.This act will begin to be implemented two years after passage by the Council

So this amendment is a modification of a clause that I stole from a similar bill in the South. I lowered the speed limit, since obviously nowhere in Lincoln will be driving at 100 mph and added penalties for violating the speed limit, which the South didn't have, I'm aware these penalties might be too harsh, so I'm open to reducing them, but overall we should try to discourage texting/talking while driving.

Yeah, this is too harsh. The fine and Community Service is good, but move the 3 month suspension to the third violation. Leave decisions on permanent suspension/having to be retested to the local judge.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2021, 02:38:35 PM »

Okay in that case, withdrawing that amendment and proposing this:

High Speed Highways Act

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

ii. on Interstate 80:

c. Exit 47 A-B on I-80 (I-280, Newark, US-46,  Delaware Water Gap/New York City)
Entering Pennsylvania
Entering Ohio
Entering Indiana

b. The punishment for the second violation of Section 9 shall be a $1,500 fine and 30 days of community service

c. The punishment for the third violation of Section 9 shall be a $5,000 fine, a 3 month suspension of a license, and 120 days of community service.

AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2021, 02:38:47 PM »

What are the units for county population density?
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2021, 02:42:10 PM »

What are the units for county population density?

People per square mile

Amendment is friendly
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2021, 09:12:25 PM »

Hearing no objection, the S019 amendments offered with exception of the last one are adopted. (the last one regarding texting can still be objected to until tomorrow afternoon)
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2021, 05:37:33 PM »

And the texting amendment is adopted
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2021, 06:47:28 PM »

I would like to see every highway to have at least two non-HSH lanes, and I am opposed to building new lanes in general.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2021, 04:20:55 PM »

An amendment to partially satisfy AGA's concerns and add in the 3rd road, will be mapping these momentarily (and since it's like 8, it shouldn't take too long, hopefully)

High Speed Highways Act

B. In Counties with an average population density of 201-399 people, two HSH lanes shall exist. At least one two non-HSH lane shall also exist.

C. In Counties with an average population density of 200 people or less, one HSH lane shall exist. At least one two non-HSH lane shall also exist.

8. Tolling

i. On Interstate 95
Entering New Jersey
Entering New York
Entering Connecticut
Entering Rhode Island
Entering Massachusetts

ii. on Interstate 80:

Entering Pennsylvania
Entering Ohio
Entering Indiana

iii. on Interstate 71

entirety of tolling is in Ohio

a. Exit 17 on I-71 (I-275, northbound gantry only, southern terminus of tolling)
b. Exit 101 on I-71 (I-270)
c. Exit 108 on I-71 (I-70, Dayton/Wheeling)
d. Exit 108B/109 on I-71 (I-670)
e. Exit 119 on I-71 (I-270)
f. Exit 209 on I-71 (I-76, Akron)
g. Exit 220 on I-271 (I-271, Erie)
h. Exit 233 on I-71 (I-80/Ohio Turnpike, Toledo/Youngstown, southbound gantry only, northern terminus of tolling)

(insert exits for other two one highway here)

b. The punishment for the second violation of Section 9 shall be a $1,500 fine and 30 days of community service

c. The punishment for the third violation of Section 9 shall be a $5,000 fine, a 3 month suspension of a license, and 120 days of community service.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies