Voting history of this redneck woman (primaries and general elections)?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:07:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Voting history of this redneck woman (primaries and general elections)?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Voting history of this redneck woman (primaries and general elections)?  (Read 835 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2021, 07:19:15 PM »

Susan Sarandon's twin sister said she voted for Hillary in the 2008 Democratic primary because she doesn't share the same name as a dictator.

Who do you think did this woman vote for in the following primaries and general election?
Can anybody determine her home state through her accent?

Mechavada
The News

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 08:12:03 PM »

Susan Sarandon's twin sister said she voted for Hillary in the 2008 Democratic primary because she doesn't share the same name as a dictator.

Who do you think did this woman vote for in the following primaries and general election?

No clue bro.  What I do know is that the hillbilly folk are a good place to go for a good party.  Now I ain't saying I hung out with racist hillbillies or whatever but I'm just saying when you're at a packed house and the parents are out of town for the weekend and everybody is like on you like "hey bro let's get some drugs" it really helps a poor cracker whose mother is on Section 8 housing and who works 3 different fast food jobs during the school week.  Those folks man, they got everything.  Whizz balls.  Whizz bangs.  Shammy Shangs.  Billy Bangs.  And maybe even some Shilly Wangs.  I remember this one time in high school me and my boy Ray we were hanging out with these stacked bros and our friend Ryan Hammond from Glenpool showed up with like this bag of pills.  It was good sh**t man we cut em up and started getting out dollar bills and-

oh sorry this is about the redneck woman's voting history.  I'm not really sure to be honest.  Last night when we were hanging out at her place watching her kid before her ex came home to pick him up she mentioned something about Muslamic Ray Beams and that there is an international child sex ring going on or something.  She also said that the vaccines had microchips in them.. . or somethin.  Honestly I can't remember what she said about the vaccines she just said somethin that sounded like somethin nacker.  I honestly can't remember much of what happened that night because I took a drink of some of their "swamp juice" and I woke up a week later buck naked in the woods with "Velma's Property" tattooed on my left buttcheck and having the worst hemorrhoids on earth.

I really don't want to dwell on this, so I'll get back to the redneck woman's voting history.  Well looking at the surroundings and the fact that she's dating her cousin (great guy by the way, just ask him about what's the best bait and tackle to use on Arkansas bass) I would guesstimate that she tends to be more of the believe in conspiracy theory types because well let's face it folks the gubmint is everywhere watching you.  The gubmint is everywhere and it's taking your money and sh**t like that while running presidential campaigns that cost more than most blockbuster movies and consist largely of highly polished camera angle debate shots and jangy political ads that target the pavlovian tendencies of people.  Like bro did you know, like didn't you hear that like right now somebody is making some scammy political deals to enrichen their pockets and their richie rich friends in Martha's Vineyard or Bel Aire or Where the Hell Ever?  And they go right for the emotional jugular, the Plenti-Paint of American politics: the culture values.

Man, sorry about that I keep getting sidetracked.  I think that's enough analysis for now.  It is obvious that the redneck woman and Jethro Tull are probably the sort of people who would enjoy a nice doobie at a King Crimson concert.  Oh man, those classics!  I remember the first time I listened to Tales from Topographic Oceans all of the people at my high school thought I was this huge pretentious prick who was way into 30 minute songs but man I'm telling you it's quite incredible they got modern electrical instruments to play songs composed like the classics!  And man just the sounds man the sounds are the mood they almost tell the story in themselves, who needs the lyrics?!

As for the redneck woman's voting history?  Hell if I know man, we only hung out one time and that was to Netflix and Chill.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 11:16:12 AM »

I've seen this video before, and I believe this woman is from Kentucky (or it may be West Virginia). She is certainly from an Appalachian state. At any rate, she almost certainly voted for McCain in the general election that year, and has gone Republican in every election since. She is precisely the kind of voter who would be a staunch Trumpist, and supports him enthusiastically. Prior to 2008, I think it's reasonable to believe that she voted for John Kerry (Appalachia was one of the few regions of the country where Obama did noticeably worse than Kerry), Al Gore, and Bill Clinton twice. She was probably also a Dukakis, Mondale, and Carter voter as well. This is assuming she is around the same age as Susan Sarandon-who is her complete political opposite, as she is a staunch progressive and Bernie Sanders supporter.
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 10:11:43 AM »

Incestral Dems... prob continued voting for a few down ballot Dems during the Obama years but are now all in for MAGA
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 07:44:24 PM »

Incestral Dems... prob continued voting for a few down ballot Dems during the Obama years but are now all in for MAGA .

Pun or Freudian slip? Tongue
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 09:16:27 PM »

I've seen this video before, and I believe this woman is from Kentucky (or it may be West Virginia). She is certainly from an Appalachian state. At any rate, she almost certainly voted for McCain in the general election that year, and has gone Republican in every election since. She is precisely the kind of voter who would be a staunch Trumpist, and supports him enthusiastically. Prior to 2008, I think it's reasonable to believe that she voted for John Kerry (Appalachia was one of the few regions of the country where Obama did noticeably worse than Kerry), Al Gore, and Bill Clinton twice. She was probably also a Dukakis, Mondale, and Carter voter as well. This is assuming she is around the same age as Susan Sarandon-who is her complete political opposite, as she is a staunch progressive and Bernie Sanders supporter.

If that redneck woman is indeed from Kentucky or West Virginia, she definitely voted for "uncommitted" or for the convicted criminal, respectively, in the primary and for Willard in the general.

In 2016, so tells me my gut, she still supported Hillary in the primary. Keep in mind that 212,534 Kentuckians and 86,914 West Virginians gave Hillary their votes; those people have to exist and dwell somewhere, even if you have never spotted such specimens yet. Even if she denied Hillary her love, she would in my estimation still have preferred "uncommitted" or Paul T. Farrell, respectively, to Bernie.
But even if that redneck woman supported Hillary in the primary, I assume she has nevertheless voted for Trump in the general.

For 2020, however, it is a bit more complicated; without any doubt, she voted for Trump in the general election again, but it's hard to tell if she had cast a ballot in the primaries at all.
If she lives in Kentucky, she either voted for "uncommitted" or not at all, providing she left the Democratic Party. As the Kentucky GOP holds closed primaries, she wasn't eligible to vote in that primary, and I don't think she joined the GOP just for the sake of Trump.
If she lives in West Virginia, it's too hard to tell for me if she cast a ballot for Trump or for the Democrats; if she did for the latter, she supported David Lee Rice.

YearKY DemocratsKY RepublicansWV DemocratsWV Republicans
Closed
Closed
Modified open
Modified open
Closed
Closed
Modified open
Modified open
Closed
Closed caucus
Modified open
Modified open
Closed
Closed
Modified open
Modified open
One Term Floridian
swamiG

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: 3.13

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »

Incestral Dems... prob continued voting for a few down ballot Dems during the Obama years but are now all in for MAGA .

Pun or Freudian slip? Tongue

Both lol
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies