April 2021 Federalist Party Convention - Still in Concord (Results) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:47:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  April 2021 Federalist Party Convention - Still in Concord (Results) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: April 2021 Federalist Party Convention - Still in Concord (Results)  (Read 899 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: April 02, 2021, 05:16:27 PM »

Requesting nomination for Lincoln council

Requesting a nomination for house

Requesting a nomination for the Lincoln senate seat.

Requesting a nomination for Lincoln governor

I don't want the nominations of all four (just at max. 1), but i'm not sure where the Federalists are looking most for someone else (probably nothing, but fine). I currently identify as an independent, and would act as an independent people could rely on. If the Feds want some concessions from my turn, in terms of policies or voting, we can discuss this. I also have the desire to be a team player, and want to work well together with the reasonable center and center-right (as i've shown with my speakership vote 8 months ago, despite having different RL policy views).

See this as an attempt to work together, and gain a possible voter for all important elections ahead of us, and as long Labor is the dominant force in Atlasia, i don't see a purpose to change this (at the point this is not longer the case for a prolonged period of time, than it's a different story).
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 05:45:44 AM »

Still requesting it for Lincoln senate & Lincoln governor where I just announced running.

House seems to be crowded, so i don't run for that.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 09:50:53 AM »

Still requesting it for Lincoln senate & Lincoln governor where I just announced running.

House seems to be crowded, so i don't run for that.
The election for Lincoln's Governorship is in July, so you can't be endorsed for that.
I will drop out of that race than.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies