Have you or will you get vaccinated (Covid)? U can change vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:27:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you or will you get vaccinated (Covid)? U can change vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes, first shot

Yes, final shot

Yes, scheduled

Yes, not scheduled

undecided

No, I don't want the shot(s)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 173

Author Topic: Have you or will you get vaccinated (Covid)? U can change vote  (Read 7888 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: March 24, 2021, 08:34:28 AM »

Yeah I guess I'll get vaccinated but I do plan on waiting quite a while. As a relatively young, healthy person I should probably be among the last to take it.

If I get the call I'll take it but that call won't happen in quite a while
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 05:59:30 PM »

If the UK’s vaccine rollout stays on track, I should hopefully be offered my first shot by the end of July. As I’ve already mentioned, I’m a bit perplexed as to how so many young Americans on Atlas have already got the vaccine; in fact, considering that the US’s percentage vaccinated is lower than the UK’s, it leaves me a bit worried that older Americans are missing out.

A ton of older Americans are skeptical of the vaccine and refusing to make appointments. Particularly Trump voters and people in poor African American areas who are rightfully weary of the medical community from years of bias in the field. They can only give the vaccine to people who want to get appointments.

Aren't American health autorities calling old people instead and telling them stuff like "hey there is an appointment free for next week, do you want it?"
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 09:54:53 AM »

Decided to check the calculator I look at that roughly estimates when you'll get vaccinated. At current vaccination pace (roughly 51k doses/week in my region) I'll get vaccinated anywhere between February 18th and June 12th....... 2022

Even at the maximum pace the calculator allows (500k doses/day), I wouldn't get vaccinated until at the very least November 2021.

Either way, I know for a fact I ain't getting vaccinated until autumn 2021 at best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies