Re-Elect Senator Blair
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:30:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-Elect Senator Blair
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Re-Elect Senator Blair  (Read 1516 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 23, 2021, 05:34:37 PM »
« edited: April 26, 2021, 02:36:23 AM by Blair »

Re-Elect Senator Blair- Fighting For You

''Friends I'm proud to announce that I'm running for re-election today to represent our great region of Lincoln in the Senate.

This race is a chance to keep Atlasia moving forward, to keep fighting for families across Lincoln and to keep someone in the Senate who has an experienced record of getting things done.

Over the past term we've seen the Senate take major steps forward to support struggling families, to support the most vulnerable citizens in our society and to create high quality and well paid jobs across Atlasia. We're on the path to building back a better, stronger and more equal Atlasia after this awful pandemic.

I'm confident that if I'm re-elected we can keep fighting for a better future for Lincoln.

When I ran for re-election in December I promised that I'd be an active Senator who gets things done in the Senate- and I've done that.

Whether it's tackling the opioid crisis, standing up for human rights around the world, protecting our privacy online against tech giants or making sure working folks can join a union I've been leading the fight for the Senate to pass good high quality legislation.

We all like seeing the end results but believe me it takes a lot of work to make the sausage. I could go into a long metaphor about needing a senator who knows how to make sausage... but I'll save you from that.

I'm running because Lincoln needs an experienced, steady and trusted voice in the Senate who knows how to get things done.

I'm looking forward to running an active campaign about my record of standing up for Lincoln. More to follow shortly!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 10:37:01 PM »
« Edited: March 24, 2021, 07:05:29 AM by Deputy Speaker Ishan »

Endorsed, unless if a Liberal runs.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 10:43:32 PM »

You are an amazing Senator, absolutely endorsed!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 10:51:49 PM »

Ayy! Endorsed!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 11:48:22 PM »

Endorsed.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 07:11:15 AM »

Enthusiastically Endorsed!!!!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 10:50:41 AM »

Happily endorsed
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »

You've done a great job: endorsed!
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 07:02:49 AM »

Blair 4 Senate: My Record & My 10 Pledges.

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs: I’ve focused my time in the Senate on creating secure and well-paid jobs for all Atlasians- whether that’s through infrastructure projects like High Speed Rail or broadband expansion. If re-elected I’ll keep fighting for the jobs Lincoln desperately needs.

Keep Active: As a senator I’ve kept an active office, have contributed regularly to debates, have worked with regional officials and made sure to pass important pieces of legislation for Lincoln. If re-elected to the Senate I’ll stay as an active voice for Lincoln.

Keep the Senate Moving: As Deputy PPT I’ve helped keep the Senate moving through the last term & have helped work on legislation ranging from human rights in Hong Kong, to expanding access to HIV/Medication. If re-elected I’ll continue to work hard to keep the Senate moving.

One Lincoln: As a Senator I’ve focused on the issues facing all of lincoln- from poor broadband connections in rural areas, the opioid crisis facing families and the need for new jobs after the coronavirus pandemic. If re-elected I’ll keep fighting for the whole of Lincoln.

Healthcare: As we build back from the Coronavirus it’s vital that we focus on improving & expanding healthcare. As a senator I’ve worked to steer more funding for telehealth, expanded access to HIV/AIDs medication & tackled the opioid crisis. If re-elected I’ll keep working to ensure we have high quality universal healthcare for everyone in Lincoln.

Human Rights: As a senator I’ve fought for human rights at home and abroad- passing one of the largest bills to block military aid to countries who abuse the human rights of their citizens. If re-elected I’ll continue to stand up for human rights and ensure that Atlasia’s foreign policy is focused on protecting these rights.

Keep legislating: As a senator I've made sure to focus my time passing high quality legislation- on issues ranging from protecting our arctic wilderness, stopping arms sales to countries like Saudi Arabia and ensuring our privacy and data is protected online. If re-elected I’ll keep working hard to pass good high quality legislation through the Senate.

Combat the Climate Crisis: With the threat facing the planet it’s vital we work to tackle the climate crisis. As a Senator I’ve protected our arctic wilderness from oil drilling & made sure that we put the climate crisis at the heart of our foreign policy. If re-elected I’ll make sure that we the climate at the centre of our plan to build back better from the Coronavirus.

Equality for All: As a Senator and throughout my time in Atlasia I’ve always stood up for Equality - whether through supporting anti-discrimination laws or through standing up for historically marginalised groups such as native Atlasians. As a senator I’ll continue to fight to ensure our laws keep moving us towards equality for all Atlasians.

Lincoln First: As a Senator I’ve always stood up for Lincoln; whether it’s making sure to reach out to lincoln players about important policies like High Speed Rail or working with new players elected to the Assembly or starting the game. If re-elected I’ll continue to keep working hard for Lincoln and making sure we have a strong voice in the Senate.

LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2021, 08:14:55 AM »
« Edited: April 10, 2021, 08:18:36 AM by Laki »

Since you seem to ignore my message. Are you interested in holding a debate.

As we build back from the Coronavirus it’s vital that we focus on improving & expanding healthcare.

Than why do we still don't have medicare for all esp. since Labor is ruling the country for more than two years?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2021, 02:01:18 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2021, 02:09:22 PM by Blair »

Since you seem to ignore my message. Are you interested in holding a debate.

Hi Laki- I'm not ignoring your message I just have to work full time in addition to doing my job in the Senate so I tend to scan my messages and then do bulk replies unless there's anything that needs urgent action.

Happy to debate & looking forward for to it- as I said in my PM.

Than why do we still don't have medicare for all esp. since Labor is ruling the country for more than two years?

We don't have Medicare for all because we don't have Medicare in Atlasia?

We have a system that leaves healthcare to the regions but which allows everyone to enroll in Atlascare.

This includes a subsidy, tax credits for medication and has seen a number of services get added to it such as access to HIV/AIDs medication, and rural healthcare facilities- all things I introduced!
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 03:43:19 PM »

Endorsed!
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 05:40:38 PM »

Debate update

I'm hoping to get the debate moderator confirmed shortly and the final details sorted so that the voters in Lincoln get a chance to see a senate debate between myself and Laki.

I'm looking forward to having a debate about my record of fighting for Lincoln but also about my vision for Lincoln moving forward, how we can improve the game and equally how we can build back a better society from the coronavirus pandemic. Make sure to tune in!
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 06:18:58 PM »

Obviously endorsed
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2021, 09:15:33 PM »

Endorsed! You're doing a great job!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 12:11:43 PM »

I'm glad we can have the debate. I think it is in the best interest of everyone that we can debate each other, and I wish you the best of luck in your further campaign!

Laki
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 01:24:57 PM »

Endorsed, old friend.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2021, 08:46:37 PM »

Endorsed
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2021, 04:06:16 PM »

Endorsed for second preference after Laki.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2021, 02:48:18 AM »

Endorsed for second preference.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 05:07:12 AM »

Withdrawn now there's a proper opposition candidate
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2021, 06:37:53 AM »

Endorsed
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 10:46:45 AM »

Changed to full endorsement for first preference.

Honestly, i thought you debated well and I felt like I had no reason to debate you since I felt that we're on the same side on many issues, and now that i feel getting backstabbed by the right, it's perhaps to come home, and give you what you actually deserve, and that's my vote.

You debated that well that you convinced your opponent to vote for you.
Joey1996

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 11:13:13 AM »

Endorsed
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 11:14:43 AM »

Cancelling endorsement after some insults directed towards me. ****ing sociopath.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies