Office of DA Chair and Deputy Weatherboy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:29:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of DA Chair and Deputy Weatherboy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Office of DA Chair and Deputy Weatherboy  (Read 5405 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2022, 11:19:49 PM »

WB made this statement at his Anderson, SC District Office

The President has made his declaration. I dare him to try and "apprehend" me from here.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2022, 05:03:04 AM »

Statement made through social media

Considering the extraordinary circumstances, I believe it is time for all parties opposed to the authoritarian nature of this administration to come together in a coalition. Not a singular party, but instead a united front to show our unity against Labor's insane turn.

In solidarity with our friends across the Atlantic in Hungary, who have attempted to do the same against their own nation's rising authoritarianism IRL, I propose the coalition be named United for Atlasia.

We must be united, at least for the moment, to keep the nation alive. I hope that the other parties agree.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2022, 07:13:31 PM »

I encourage all citizens to read the articles of impeachment I just filed against OBD and Truman. This illegal behavior will not be tolerated.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2022, 09:17:20 PM »

I have recruited DETROIT URBAN SURVIVAL TRAINING EXPERT DALE to help ensure that illegal arrest attempts by the DOJ on myself will not occur.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2022, 09:51:13 PM »

I encourage all citizens to read the articles of impeachment I just filed against OBD and Truman. This illegal behavior will not be tolerated.

Cringe.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2022, 09:51:41 PM »

I have recruited DETROIT URBAN SURVIVAL TRAINING EXPERT DALE to help ensure that illegal arrest attempts by the DOJ on myself will not occur.
You would be better served learning survival in the Alaskan tundra.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2022, 10:14:30 PM »

I've heard reports that he used to be head of security for Traitor Truman. Be careful.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2022, 02:02:39 AM »

I've heard reports that he used to be head of security for Traitor Truman. Be careful.
I believe you have him mixed up. The last time he was head of security it was for famous actor Charles White best known for his performance in the Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2022, 02:05:04 AM »

Btw just a PSA: I haven’t been shy about saying things about my involvement in bad stuff in the far past. I was part of those communities because I was going through my edgy 14 year old phase. And I *was* 14 in 2016. I grew out of it, and grew past it. I know, people growing and changing? What a revolutionary concept! Thinking that’s some sort of “gotcha” is just lol
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2022, 07:10:28 AM »

Btw just a PSA: I haven’t been shy about saying things about my involvement in bad stuff in the far past. I was part of those communities because I was going through my edgy 14 year old phase. And I *was* 14 in 2016. I grew out of it, and grew past it. I know, people growing and changing? What a revolutionary concept! Thinking that’s some sort of “gotcha” is just lol
Cringe! Denouncing your past self for stuff that doesn't even matter is nothing short of cucking to the fake news and elite establishment.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2022, 11:02:21 PM »

Endorsed for senate
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2022, 07:49:32 PM »

Endorsed
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2022, 09:58:02 PM »

Well, it's been quite the whirlwind, huh folks?

We scored massive victories this weekend. Not least of which was electing my good friend Transit to the Senate.

I'll also say that it's still regrettable that any of this happened. But I welcome the wave of change that seems to be crashing over Atlasia now. I congratulate my friend UT Neolib on her ascendancy to the Presidency, the first time a native-born Atlasian has held the office. It's a testament to the longevity of this country, and to the resilience of its people, to finally achieve this accomplishment.

Meanwhile, we have torn apart the conspiracy that looked to destroy the country. Truman's verdict is known, and we are only waiting for the last senators to also vote.

Our national nightmare is over. I would call it a long one, but I hope that this does not haunt us forever. Only long enough to prevent another one from happening again. I'll be looking at ways of achieving that in the coming days and weeks.

Again, thank you Atlasia for your support, you won't regret it!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2022, 11:15:19 PM »

Congratulations on your reelection!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2022, 01:10:13 PM »

GM REFORM BILL

As you may have noticed, I introduced my GM reform bill to the senate yesterday. This creates a 3 person team to take up the duties that are currently only carried out by the GM. This will, hopefully, cut down on burnout and allow for more creativeness by having 3 minds working together on ideas for events. I have left the door open to allowing one member of the team to be an elected official, to ensure there is not a long-term vacancy in the position should there be less than 3 willing non-elected individuals.

I am aware I have likely left a gap or two in this bill, but I think that we can figure those out when this bill is being debated on the floor. Hopefully, this can help revitalize the game by creating a more active Game Engine for our elected officials to interact with.

You can read the text of the bill here and ask questions in my office here. 

-WB
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2022, 01:42:16 PM »

Good luck trying to find 3 people willing to staff the GM office.

Seriously.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2022, 03:03:10 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2022, 03:06:41 PM by Deputy PPT WB #NoToJo »

Seriously.
With work split up I think it'd be easier to find willing people. I've considered applying to be GM but I saw it as too daunting, and I don't think I'd be alone on that front.

At the very least it's clear that what we're currently doing isn't working for the moment. It's too much work for one person and Lumine has said as much.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2022, 11:54:28 PM »

Seriously.

I will say the prior dynamic of GM–Deputy suffered from the Deputy(ies) going missing more often than not – but at the very least that would be an improvement on a single GM going missing and leaving zero people at the helm instead of just one. A lot of what that entails isn't that different from the NPC suggestion that got thrown out like a month (?) ago that IIRC you expressed an interest in helping with?

Anyway I welcome the polytheistic experiment. There used to be names for this kind of thing, Great Awakening or some such.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2022, 12:29:46 PM »

Seriously.

I will say the prior dynamic of GM–Deputy suffered from the Deputy(ies) going missing more often than not – but at the very least that would be an improvement on a single GM going missing and leaving zero people at the helm instead of just one. A lot of what that entails isn't that different from the NPC suggestion that got thrown out like a month (?) ago that IIRC you expressed an interest in helping with?

Anyway I welcome the polytheistic experiment. There used to be names for this kind of thing, Great Awakening or some such.
I mean, hey, I’m willing to help out still. Just the pesky office ban to deal with (wink wink).
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2022, 06:21:25 PM »

I’m extremely satisfied to hear that the GM reform bill I introduced this session has been passed. I hope this opens the door to a new era of activity for Atlasia, with a team creating stories for the players to interact with.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2022, 12:51:41 PM »

I am proposing the AFP get a theme song/anthem to better symbolize our movement. I have chosen The Returning by Dragonland, as the lyrics follow very closely to our platform of space exploration, life extension, and future thinking. https://youtu.be/ff-ubMNfpyk

Forever we go into the glorious light
And there is no turning back for us, forever more

Again they shall see that we won't fall into eternity
To be gone without a trace

Cause we fight and it's for all mankind
For life, eternally

So please help us to be the future
to reach the stars
And to be embraced by light
If we just stand together then we might cheat death
Help us fight
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2023, 10:59:25 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2023, 11:02:30 PM by GM Team Member WB »

Speech given outside WB's office, Anderson, SC

Well, today's a day I never thought would come.

Yesterday, I got the news that the South's vote for "pseudo"-secession was successful, even clearing that 75% hurdle it needed. I sat in contemplation quite a bit today on whether it would be better to stay here and fight, or set off in a new direction.

By the state of my office, everything in boxes or cleared out, I think you know which I chose.

I could stand the forced religious language on buses. I could stand the attempts to prevent nullification. I could even stand the idiotic moralizing to the point of banning BD. I can not stand this. Just months ago we stood against the insanities of Truman, but now we seem to be emulating them in a different way. I won't stand for that.

As of 10:00 PM  CST today, I am moving to Pennsylvania, right next door to my good friend ZMUN. I encourage my followers in the South to join me if possible. There, we can forge a new future. This may be the end of my time in the South, a registration which I've held my entire career (aside from a one-day joke registration in California), but this is not the end, not by a long shot. Hopefully, I will return to a south that has regained its sanity.

Thank you.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2023, 11:08:32 PM »

I pray that you have a safe trip and that yall come back now sometime
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2023, 04:31:40 AM »

As a fellow Southron who has been in exile for many years due to the rude, crude and socially unacceptable behaviors of my homeland, welcome to Lincoln!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2023, 02:13:36 PM »
« Edited: March 16, 2024, 08:48:26 PM by GM Team Member and Senator WB »

Weatherboy's new office in Pennsylvania released a new portrait made of the Senator.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies