Office of DA Chair and Deputy Weatherboy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:47:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of DA Chair and Deputy Weatherboy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Office of DA Chair and Deputy Weatherboy  (Read 5409 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2021, 03:40:01 AM »

yes i am
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2021, 08:17:28 PM »

On Wulfric

I recently have become aware of some anti-Semitic comments made by GC member Wulfric/Dwarven Dragon. I can tell you right now that this bigotry has no place in the DA. He's been stripped of all membership roles on the DA Discord, and we do not stand by him. Unless he can retract those statements sincerely, he is not welcome in the DA. We will not support him in any future elections. There are very few we do not welcome, and those who say things like this are part of those few. I call on him to leave the party and resign from his office. This is something we can't have coming from our public officials.

I have had to make this decision quickly, but I feel it is the correct one for statements like this.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2021, 08:32:47 PM »

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »

This is the kind of activity we need. Pity those who said we'd be on a continued decline when tonight has been a pretty hilarious night.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2021, 08:42:47 PM »

Saw at least two of the comments and, even knowing Wulfric, I was honestly surprised. It's the kind of bigotry that has no place in the game, so I strongly second WB's statement.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2021, 12:35:56 AM »

I endorse the decision of the chairman.
AGA
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -5.39

P P
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2021, 01:04:42 AM »

I used to tolerate Wulfic, but with all the crap he's been pulling lately, I can't support him anymore.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2021, 02:09:50 PM »

On re-election

I announced a few weeks ago that I would run for re-election to the Senate for another 2-month term. Although I will admit I have not been as active as I absolutely wish I could due to real life concerns, I still remain an active, principled member of the Senate. I am still slowly working towards a momentous piece of legislation with President Scott, and I have been an active voice on foreign policy. The legislation I look to bring forward is in fact one I personally started on during my first stint as a Representative before it sadly fell by the wayside.

I hope to work on this and much more in another term as your Senator. I hope to have your support next month.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2022, 09:19:47 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2022, 09:31:09 PM by WB #NoToJo »

I am severely disappointed to see that the Southern Government wants to impose religious language on schools, but I am not surprised. Believe me that this is not where the fight ends. I am currently in discussion with individuals on what to do to ensure that Southern Schools remain Secular. I can say, at the very least, that no person voting for this has any right to swear to Olawakandi when taking office again. ßtop playing.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2022, 10:26:46 PM »

I am severely disappointed to see that the Southern Government wants to impose religious language on schools, but I am not surprised. Believe me that this is not where the fight ends. I am currently in discussion with individuals on what to do to ensure that Southern Schools remain Secular. I can say, at the very least, that no person voting for this has any right to swear to Olawakandi when taking office again. ßtop playing.

Just remember, we are only voting as to school bus decals and are not similarly determining the State laws as to classroom display (yet). The motto of our country has been displayed in classrooms throughout the South since before you were born; I certaintly remember it in my classes in the 1990s. So the notion that we are doing something radical or transformational isnt really sound.

You are welcome to stop using money which also contains the motto, but the federal courts have long held that the national motto and the slogan "has nothing whatsoever to do with the establishment of religion. Its use is of patriotic or ceremonial character and bears no true resemblance to a governmental sponsorship of a religious exercise." Those of us who are believers will not be cowed into ceasing the use of the word "God" while in public.

If you are trying to think of an adequate response, it does not appear that any Southern State currently prohibits donations of decals stating "In Science We Trust" if you want to pass around the collection plate.

weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2022, 08:42:18 PM »

oops forgot to make a senate logo here you go

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2022, 10:55:08 PM »

Almost forgot - endorsed!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2022, 12:25:28 AM »

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2022, 01:47:54 AM »

Congratulations, Senator-Elect! Looking forward to continuing (renewing?) our partnership in Nyman!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2022, 05:07:57 PM »

Sen. WB @OfficialWB

Had a great time meeting Gov @GovJCunningham today, talked about current issues affecting South Carolina and how the state can stand against anti-Secularism.

(pic of Cunningham is Joe Cunningham 116 headshot
US Congress, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons)
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2022, 09:35:49 PM »

I just got off the phone with Governor James Benson of Kansas. We both are extremely alarmed at the aggression in a conflict that we hoped had long died. As you may remember, Governor Benson was nearly kidnapped or worse by pro-Fremontian terrorist groups. Ones that the FM rightfully denounced if I recall.

The Governor has demanded that fremontian forces stop this aggressive posturing and also to the southern government to act with restraint. The Governor does not want another drop of blood to be shed on the fertile fields of Kansas.

I personally will stand behind him. I condemn the moves made tonight, ones that threaten the lives of thousands of people.

I ask both sides to, quite simply, calm the hell down. This is not worth it.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2022, 09:54:31 PM »

I should also say that I obviously don’t stand with Governor LT on really anything. But I won’t let a state’s territorial integrity be destroyed, even by those who I’m friends with. I have morals and I have values.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2022, 10:04:01 PM »

As someone who spent over a decade invested in this game and trying to better it, it's pretty sad to see it has deteriorated to all of this. I can't imagine how any new member joining the game would read some of these ridiculous threads and think "yeah, this is something I want to be apart of." I attempted earlier this week to try and catch up on what was happening and read a couple threads on here. All I could keep saying is "what the f*** is even going on here?" Seems like I got out at the right time.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2022, 11:41:23 PM »

I met with Gov. Cunningham a few moments ago to make sure our great state will be free from bloodshed at this time. Each death is a tragedy, one we work to prevent every day. The Governor and I are confident that should conflict manage to reach us, that he will protect all our citizens.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2022, 11:46:13 PM »

I should also say that I obviously don’t stand with Governor LT on really anything. But I won’t let a state’s territorial integrity be destroyed, even by those who I’m friends with. I have morals and I have values.
This is not what you would say if you claim to be protecting a state in a crisis.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2022, 11:58:19 PM »

This is not what you would say if you claim to be protecting a state in a crisis.

Policy wise. This is an exception, governor. Bad wording on my part.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2022, 12:03:15 AM »
« Edited: March 27, 2022, 12:22:46 AM by Mr. Reactionary »

My understanding is our Governor has not declared an emergency or called up any Southern Guard or militia. Fremont can do whatever they want on THEIR SIDE of the border. We are at peace. The President's shameless grandstanding for attention doesnt change that.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2022, 12:27:25 AM »

Gentlemen I am fine with conversation but I would prefer for it to be outside of my office.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2022, 10:07:41 PM »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the press.

Tonight I want to relay to you some points.

First, is that Governor Benson of Kansas remains headstrong in his position. He will not resign.

Second is that Governor Cunningham and I have discussed with the SC State Legislature, a plan to help make SC a safe zone for victims of this conflict.

Third is that I am strongly disappointed in President OBD’s ultimatum. Raising the stakes is not what we should be doing at this time. I again reiterate Governor Benson’s calls for a ceasefire. We have a court system to deal with this, and a case is already underway. Do not let more innocent men, women and children die for something like this.

I also believe that perhaps to put the issue to bed, once and for all, that a referendum on Kansas’s status may be a good idea. Though I can not entirely support the notion at the moment, depending on any provisions of this hypothetical referendum, I believe that perhaps this is the best solution to put all this behind us.

Thank you.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2022, 06:00:01 PM »

WB made this speech at his Anderson, SC District Office

Ladies, Gentlemen, and all others of the press,

Considering the current situation of the game, and how the Labor Party seems hell-bent on crashing the game, and after consulting other DA members, we have cut our ties.

This is a sobering moment for myself and the party as a whole, but the authoritarian actions and downright craziness that have been defining this administration and congress have forced our hand.

I, personally, not as a voice of the DA, am calling for the immediate resignation of President OBD, AG Truman, and PPT WD. They are disgracing themselves and the nation through these stunts. Seriously. Martial law due to one man making a speech in Hawai'i. Invading Kansas. Attempting to completely subjugate the senate through loopholes. This is not what Atlasia is. I can promise you that this month, things are going to change when the people, not the politicians, make their voices heard at the ballot box.

There will be no questions, thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies