The Citizen's Dispatch - the official publication of the Game Engine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:18:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Citizen's Dispatch - the official publication of the Game Engine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Citizen's Dispatch - the official publication of the Game Engine  (Read 7245 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:13 PM »

Right, so this has been a long time coming, and I feel sad having to do it with so many ideas left, but I cannot in good conscience stretch it out any longer.

I will tender my resignation as Game Moderator of Atlasia, effective immediately. This game has given me friends I greatly appreciate, and I'd like to think we had fun during my tenure as GM when I was more active. I really cannot balance real life with the game any longer in a way that's responsible and respectful to all the wonderful players here. This is probably not my final position in the game, and I will probably be back at some point.

I extend my sincerest thanks to every player who builds this game, and will work as the Administration and my successor wish to ensure a positive transition to a better, fuller Game Engine that I envisioned, but can no longer bring about myself.

Thank you, and until we meet again!

Thank you Peanut for your service. As someone who left an office under similar circumstances and is now serving in that same office again, I just wanted to say that there will always be a place in this game for you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies