NY-GOV 2022: Mike Francesa for governor?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:06:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY-GOV 2022: Mike Francesa for governor?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY-GOV 2022: Mike Francesa for governor?  (Read 841 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 08, 2021, 09:57:17 AM »

The Trump ally and loud mouth sports show host from Long Island can make a run....he's very opinionated....
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 10:07:03 AM »

Bronz and speculating about sports nobodies entering politics, name a more iconic duo.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 10:46:02 AM »

Bronz and speculating about sports nobodies entering politics, name a more iconic duo.

Francesa is one of the most powerful sports talk radio show hosts in America......

He has a home in Florida as well, like a lot of Northeasterners, because of the "low tax money"

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-sp-mike-francesa-florida-man-20191106-wyqm2sra2ngujf6ddrdvdwkuqu-story.html
Babeuf

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 10:47:34 AM »

I admit to loving Francesa (listened to Mike and the Mad Dog every day as a kid) but no chance.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 11:01:15 AM »

I admit to loving Francesa (listened to Mike and the Mad Dog every day as a kid) but no chance.

They were good on sports topics, I think Francesa is a moderate-leaning, he is pro-law and order, etc....

Do you think he is a stereotypical Long Island Republican...or do you think he is a moderate??
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 11:02:51 AM »

They were good on sports topics, I think Francesa is a moderate-leaning, he is pro-law and order, etc....

Do you think he is a stereotypical Long Island Republican...or do you think he is a moderate??

I dunno why you're so obsessed with a Long Island pro-police GOPer being able to win NYS statewide in the year 2022. It's not 2002 anymore.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 11:06:26 AM »

I dunno why you're so obsessed with a Long Island pro-police GOPer being able to win NYS statewide in the year 2022. It's not 2002 anymore.

Um......"defund the police" is a albatross on the Democratic Party nationally and statewide.....on LI it's dynamite.....a NYGOPer can pull a lot of votes on LI with anticrime and antimask views.....
Duke of York

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 11:21:45 AM »

Um......"defund the police" is a albatross on the Democratic Party nationally and statewide.....on LI it's dynamite.....a NYGOPer can pull a lot of votes on LI with anticrime and antimask views.....

Majority Leader Rob Ortt says hello.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 01:19:47 PM »

I like listening to Mike Francesa when he loses his temper. It's hilarious.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 01:58:08 PM »

Majority Leader Rob Ortt says hello.

There won't be a Majority Leader Ortt...but the Dems will lose seats in '22
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 02:58:15 PM »

It's a no from me, dawg.

https://www.thejewishstar.com/stories/Politico-to-go-Time-to-end-Mike-and-The-Mad-Dogs-decade-of-911-antisemitism-denial,2664?page=1&content_source
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 05:16:00 PM »

You seriously think anti mask views are popular in New York? How out of touch can you be? Like seriously, that demonstrates a complete lack of grasp on reality.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 05:57:46 PM »

This entire thread should be used as a basis for a three-page analysis in a Rhetoric/Psychology 101 exam.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2021, 06:12:48 PM »

Yes, both him and Russo said some crazy things, including some dog whistles in the past. WFAN in general and other sports talk radio, before Trump, has always been a bit too crazy......

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/04/opinion/wfan-talk-radio-trump.html
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies