Rate PA-SEN if Fitzpatrick vs. Fetterman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:46:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rate PA-SEN if Fitzpatrick vs. Fetterman
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Safe R

Likely R

Lean R

Tilt R

Tilt D

Lean D

Likely D

Safe D

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Rate PA-SEN if Fitzpatrick vs. Fetterman  (Read 1727 times)
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 10, 2021, 08:59:48 PM »

I'll go with Likely R. I think Fitzpatrick is by far the strongest Republican candidate who would realistically run.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 09:01:38 PM »

Lean R, almost RIP fetterman. Thankfully for dems, fitz is not likely to be the nominee.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 09:03:29 PM »

Lean D as long as Fetterman is nominee, lean R if it's Kenynetta but I will support Keyanetta if he is nominee, but there are multiple candidates splitting the Philly vote and Fetterman will win everywhere else
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 09:05:02 PM »

Lean R, almost RIP fetterman. Thankfully for dems, fitz is not likely to be the nominee.

You know that's untrue, and you know it, Fetterman is the same as your favorite Bob Casey Jr from  pittsburgh not Philly

You were just as wrong as French Republican on GA and he thinks he's the best pollster on this forum
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 09:15:19 PM »

Tilt D. Fitzpatrick is not exciting enough to turn out Trumpists. He’s probably moderate enough to hang on to some of the potential swing voters in the Philly suburbs but I don’t see him flipping enough NEPA/Pittsburgh suburbs voters to win statewide. He probably plays very poorly out in the western side of the state...especially versus Fetterman. He’d probably do a lot better against Kenyatta tbh.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 09:16:48 PM »

You know that's untrue, and you know it, Fetterman is the same as your favorite Bob Casey Jr from  pittsburgh not Philly

You were just as wrong as French Republican on GA and he thinks he's the best pollster on this forum

dont trust me on GA. aside from the state of GA, I got every senate race right cept for Maine, and every single presidential prize right. Definitely better than you.
sting in the rafters
slimey56
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.46, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 09:21:17 PM »

Tilt D. Fitzpatrick is not exciting enough to turn out Trumpists. He’s probably moderate enough to hang on to some of the potential swing voters in the Philly suburbs but I don’t see him flipping enough NEPA/Pittsburgh suburbs voters to win statewide. He probably plays very poorly out in the western side of the state...especially versus Fetterman. He’d probably do a lot better against Kenyatta tbh.
Co-sign. For all the hand-wringing about the D primary in 2022, the GOP nominee is gonna have to walk a fine line between attracting working-class swing voters from the Lehigh Valley+Erie, attracting professional swing voters in Philly burbs, and rallying the base in the rest of the state.

By voting no on impeachment+stimulus, Fitzpatrick killed his chances of getting all three.
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 09:45:03 PM »

Tilt D as I have no option for tossup
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 10:43:23 PM »

You know that's untrue, and you know it, Fetterman is the same as your favorite Bob Casey Jr from  pittsburgh not Philly

dont trust me on GA. aside from the state of GA, I got every senate race right cept for Maine, and every single presidential prize right. Definitely better than you.

My maps are Predictions but they are in case D's win, not predictions of actually races, because I got FL wrong at the Prez race in 2008/12, since then, I overprrdict, but it's a mock Prediction, not real life voting
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2021, 10:17:15 AM »

Tilt R, same as pretty much any R vs. D matchup, but obviously Fitzpatrick isn’t going to win a primary.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2021, 10:20:01 AM »

Tossup, nobody outside of PA-1 would care about Brian Fitzpatrick being some moderate R.
Neptunium
Taiwan

Political Matrix
E: 5.16, S: -1.90

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2021, 10:24:23 AM »

Likerly R, he out perform Trump by 18% percent.

Best candidate of GOP imp, GOP should nominate him so they could spend there energy more on WI, NC and targeting NH, GA, NV, AZ.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 10:24:24 AM »

Lean R. I find the idea that Fetterman is some unbeatable titan who’s going to completely defy the fundamentals of/political headwinds in his state comically absurd. Fitzpatrick also wouldn’t be as 'DOA' in a R primary as people think/want him to be, but I agree that he probably won’t be the nominee.
Oregon Eagle Politics
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 10:45:29 AM »

Lean D, Trumpists won't vote for him because he is a corporate neocon.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 12:20:14 PM »

Tossup, nobody outside of PA-1 would care about Brian Fitzpatrick being some moderate R.

That's where you're wrong. County GOP parties across the Commonwealth have been censuring Toomey (or giving him a slap on the wrist, or sternly warning him, or stating that they disagree with him strongly) for his vote to convict Trump. The PAGOP has fully embraced Trumpism and I would not be surprised if they either tried to make Fitzpatrick seem more hard right than he actually is, or not invest in him as heavily and instead go for broke trying to win the Governor's race.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2021, 12:55:05 PM »

That's where you're wrong. County GOP parties across the Commonwealth have been censuring Toomey (or giving him a slap on the wrist, or sternly warning him, or stating that they disagree with him strongly) for his vote to convict Trump. The PAGOP has fully embraced Trumpism and I would not be surprised if they either tried to make Fitzpatrick seem more hard right than he actually is, or not invest in him as heavily and instead go for broke trying to win the Governor's race.

Yeah - you're right actually.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2021, 01:52:29 PM »

If D's lose Pa, the Election is over, Fetterman will win with those polls that just came out
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2021, 02:08:21 PM »

Tilt D. For every suburbanite he picks up, Fitz will lose a culture wars conservative who will only turn out for a Trumpist
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies