Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:46:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Beet

bronz4141

Del Tachi

ERM64man

fhtagn

Forumlurker161

Fuzzy Bear

IAMCANADIAN

MATTROSE94

Proud Houstianan

ProudModerate2

S019

SAAuthCapitalist

SecularGlobalist

ShadowOfTheWave

SirWoodbury

SN2903

The Pieman

TheReckoning

VARepublican

Yellowhammer

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET)  (Read 6111 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: March 07, 2021, 05:08:16 AM »

MATTROSE94, Saruku, SirWoodbury and (undeservedly) bronz have all underwent massive complaints and temp bans or mod reviews but have never changed their behavior at all, so my votes went to them.
Yeah I went with these four + Bagel for that reason. Added The Houstonian as it's looks like he's deliberately seeking a perma.

Fuzzy getting so many votes is surprising, has he even been tempbanned yet? Who's SecularGlobalist by the way?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 06:26:58 PM »

As well as the three I voted before prior to the reset (MATTROSE94, bronz, SirWoodbury) I'll also add SAAuthCapitalist (probable sock, definite troll) and The Pieman (something feels odd here).

Out of the rest:

Beet - not happening. Has calmed down a lot.
Del Tachi - no
ERM64man - hasn't really had an obvious ToC breach, unfortunately.
fhtagn - not sure why she'd be banned
Forumlurker161 - see Beet
Fuzzy Bear - I can see a tempban, but perma is a bit of a stretch. And if he does get tempbanned I can see him having a strop and leaving.
IAMCANADIAN - don't know enough about him to know why he might be in the firing line
Proud Houstonian - don't think he's a sock and I don't see why else he might be banned.
ProudModerate2 - unless Fuzzy became a mod this isn't happening
S019 - again how has he remotely breached ToC?
SecularGlobalist - yet to be tempbanned and haven't read enough of his posts to work out why he'd be in the firing line
ShadowOfTheWave - remember some of his old 'personas' have said awful stuff without significant mod sanctions. Think he might survive.
SN2903 - hasn't he mostly disappeared? Regardless he's not likely to disrupt much in the current climate so he should survive.
TheReckoning - can see an argument either way....seems to be adapting to Atlas culture now more though so unless a sock I think he might yet survive.
VARepublican - lolno
Yellowhammer - no real ToC breaches on here recently, isn't really that active anymore either. He should be fine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies