Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:16:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Beet

bronz4141

Del Tachi

ERM64man

fhtagn

Forumlurker161

Fuzzy Bear

IAMCANADIAN

MATTROSE94

Proud Houstianan

ProudModerate2

S019

SAAuthCapitalist

SecularGlobalist

ShadowOfTheWave

SirWoodbury

SN2903

The Pieman

TheReckoning

VARepublican

Yellowhammer

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET)  (Read 6025 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: April 04, 2021, 07:27:34 PM »

I think as to the matter of infraction points, there is one point for naughty, and two points for very naughty. Some posts are moderated via deletion or partial deletion where no points are levied of course. Some poster shortly upon my return, decided that was  a very bad thing, and lashed out at me, and did earn 2 infraction points. I was quite disoriented by the whole affair. I try to avoid deliberately annoying posters, but obviously in that instance I was a spectacular fail in that regard.

Hang on, Torie.  I've been badmouthing you ever since you returned and haven't seen any credit for my efforts!
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:19:39 PM »

I don’t get this meme of people thinking I am a sock or AE of someone. If anyone wants to know, I stumbled on here after looking up Dave Leip’s map, and finding out there was a forum for this place, lol.

I do try my hardest to not lose my cool in threads and get banned, however. Probably going to stick to non controversial topics and postings from now on.

There's a post I regret recommending :/

brucejoel has been #cancelled. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies