Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:11:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Poll
Question: -skip-
Beet

bronz4141

Del Tachi

ERM64man

fhtagn

Forumlurker161

Fuzzy Bear

IAMCANADIAN

MATTROSE94

Proud Houstianan

ProudModerate2

S019

SAAuthCapitalist

SecularGlobalist

ShadowOfTheWave

SirWoodbury

SN2903

The Pieman

TheReckoning

VARepublican

Yellowhammer

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which of these posters will get permabanned by the end of this year? (POLL RESET)  (Read 6019 times)
LM Brazilian Citizen
100% antiS, 100% Freedom
Brazil

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -1.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2021, 12:10:49 PM »

Why do so many people think SAAuthCapitalist will get banned?

Because a few users suspect that’s a sock account; besides, he acts like an authoritarian troll and that bothers a lot of people (and they’re right to be bothered).
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2021, 06:26:58 PM »

As well as the three I voted before prior to the reset (MATTROSE94, bronz, SirWoodbury) I'll also add SAAuthCapitalist (probable sock, definite troll) and The Pieman (something feels odd here).

Out of the rest:

Beet - not happening. Has calmed down a lot.
Del Tachi - no
ERM64man - hasn't really had an obvious ToC breach, unfortunately.
fhtagn - not sure why she'd be banned
Forumlurker161 - see Beet
Fuzzy Bear - I can see a tempban, but perma is a bit of a stretch. And if he does get tempbanned I can see him having a strop and leaving.
IAMCANADIAN - don't know enough about him to know why he might be in the firing line
Proud Houstonian - don't think he's a sock and I don't see why else he might be banned.
ProudModerate2 - unless Fuzzy became a mod this isn't happening
S019 - again how has he remotely breached ToC?
SecularGlobalist - yet to be tempbanned and haven't read enough of his posts to work out why he'd be in the firing line
ShadowOfTheWave - remember some of his old 'personas' have said awful stuff without significant mod sanctions. Think he might survive.
SN2903 - hasn't he mostly disappeared? Regardless he's not likely to disrupt much in the current climate so he should survive.
TheReckoning - can see an argument either way....seems to be adapting to Atlas culture now more though so unless a sock I think he might yet survive.
VARepublican - lolno
Yellowhammer - no real ToC breaches on here recently, isn't really that active anymore either. He should be fine.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2021, 06:12:47 AM »

How many posts of yours can be deleted until you get permabanned?
I already have six posts deleted, half of them due to outspoken, but still constructive criticism of the Antifa.
SAAuthCapitalist
Rookie
Singapore

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2021, 10:18:57 AM »

I don’t get this meme of people thinking I am a sock or AE of someone. If anyone wants to know, I stumbled on here after looking up Dave Leip’s map, and finding out there was a forum for this place, lol.

I do try my hardest to not lose my cool in threads and get banned, however. Probably going to stick to non controversial topics and postings from now on.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2021, 10:20:45 AM »

I already have six posts deleted, half of them due to outspoken, but still constructive criticism of the Antifa.

You need 100 infractions to get banned, less if your infractions are in a short time or your behavior is particularly egregious. And I think you lose infraction points after a certain amount of time without any.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2021, 10:25:21 AM »

You need 100 infractions to get banned, less if your infractions are in a short time or your behavior is particularly egregious. And I think you lose infraction points after a certain amount of time without any.

Points? The mods secretly award infraction points? Huh
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2021, 10:30:09 AM »

Points? The mods secretly award infraction points? Huh

I think the points are just the number next to "moderated posts". Not entirely sure though. Frankly if you get 100 moderated posts you're doing something wrong
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2021, 12:19:39 PM »

I think as to the matter of infraction points, there is one point for naughty, and two points for very naughty. Some posts are moderated via deletion or partial deletion where no points are levied of course. Some poster shortly upon my return, decided that was  a very bad thing, and lashed out at me, and did earn 2 infraction points. I was quite disoriented by the whole affair. I try to avoid deliberately annoying posters, but obviously in that instance I was a spectacular fail in that regard.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2021, 07:27:34 PM »

I think as to the matter of infraction points, there is one point for naughty, and two points for very naughty. Some posts are moderated via deletion or partial deletion where no points are levied of course. Some poster shortly upon my return, decided that was  a very bad thing, and lashed out at me, and did earn 2 infraction points. I was quite disoriented by the whole affair. I try to avoid deliberately annoying posters, but obviously in that instance I was a spectacular fail in that regard.

Hang on, Torie.  I've been badmouthing you ever since you returned and haven't seen any credit for my efforts!
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2021, 02:12:00 PM »

Only SAAuthCapitalist. Everyone else has either calmed down or is just obnoxious without violating TOS.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2021, 02:12:36 PM »

I don't see Landslide Lyndon on this list.  Or is he already permabanned?
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2021, 02:22:07 PM »

Hasn't posted since November
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2021, 02:49:18 PM »

Hasn't posted since November

This is a post I HIGHLY recommend.  Cheesy
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2021, 07:32:27 PM »

With bagel23 tactically sacrificed, the mods have free reigns to ban a blue avatar. Best bet are either the obvious socks (SAA, Pieman) or rabid trolls (SirW, Reckoning).
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2021, 08:27:36 PM »

With bagel23 tactically sacrificed, the mods have free reigns to ban a blue avatar. Best bet are either the obvious socks (SAA, Pieman) or rabid trolls (SirW, Reckoning).

This does seem to be the strategy, doesn't it? Sort of like admitting a free state for every slave one.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2021, 08:37:05 PM »

They need to prioritize getting rid of SirWoodbury.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2021, 08:43:43 PM »

This does seem to be the strategy, doesn't it? Sort of like admitting a free state for every slave one.
I mean it’s the only way to get the #outrage club off their backs. Although with yet another Coolface sock in Motorcity, there’s now more leeway for the time being.

SirWoodsbury is strategic with his tactics of disappearing and reappearing for extended periods of time. Same deal with Russianbear. It’s a bit difficult then swatting them as the other bulls in this China shop.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2021, 10:14:03 PM »

I mean it’s the only way to get the #outrage club off their backs. Although with yet another Coolface sock in Motorcity, there’s now more leeway for the time being.

SirWoodsbury is strategic with his tactics of disappearing and reappearing for extended periods of time. Same deal with Russianbear. It’s a bit difficult then swatting them as the other bulls in this China shop.

That shouldn't stop the moderators from banning him.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2021, 10:39:28 PM »

Motorcity? I don't think so. He's been posting a long time and his style is quite.... unique.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2021, 10:49:37 PM »

That shouldn't stop the moderators from banning him.

If you’re being honest with yourself, Woodbury always leaves enough room in his posts for the moderators to give him the benefit of the doubt that he’s not a troll.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2021, 01:22:30 PM »

First one down since the reset.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2021, 01:35:12 PM »

I don’t get this meme of people thinking I am a sock or AE of someone. If anyone wants to know, I stumbled on here after looking up Dave Leip’s map, and finding out there was a forum for this place, lol.

I do try my hardest to not lose my cool in threads and get banned, however. Probably going to stick to non controversial topics and postings from now on.

There's a post I regret recommending :/
Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -5.83

« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2021, 02:11:47 PM »

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.45, S: -3.91

P P
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2021, 02:19:19 PM »

To me explaining exactly how he found this place was a bit sketchy. Typical lying behavior involves inserting small bits of the truth to make it more convincing. It’s possible that’s how he (as TrevorTheGroyper) originally found the site, though I don’t know why someone would look up “Dave Leip’s map.”
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2021, 03:19:39 PM »

brucejoel has been #cancelled. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies