How do low-income business-owners and high-income unionized employees vote?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:20:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  How do low-income business-owners and high-income unionized employees vote?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do low-income business-owners and high-income unionized employees vote?  (Read 399 times)
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 05, 2021, 11:06:00 PM »

?
Kamala's side hoe
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 01:16:20 AM »

Probably depends on what field/market they work in, level of educational attainment, and other demographic factors. As well as what your thresholds for "low income" and "high income" are.
Asenath Waite
Fulbright DNC
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 01:05:31 PM »

Probably the most extreme end of high income unionized employees are professional athletes who politically I imagine are very divided racially. Given that they tend to be extremely wealthy and oftentimes lack a college degree I imagine the white ones at least are overwhelmingly Republican.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 12:51:34 AM »

Probably the most extreme end of high income unionized employees are professional athletes who politically I imagine are very divided racially. Given that they tend to be extremely wealthy and oftentimes lack a college degree I imagine the white ones at least are overwhelmingly Republican.

Similarly the lowest income business owners are probably people who operate food carts, the infamous taco trucks, and bodegas, most of whom are nonwhite immigrants and therefore tend to be heavily Democratic.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 06:27:00 AM »

Low income business owners are probably the kind of person that owns a small shop, small restaurant or whatever in a rural town, which means they are very right wing.

High income unionized voters probably have a job that is very skilled and unionized and vote very left wing. Perhaps in back in the day they were a swingy demographic but not anymore.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies