Can Hillary Clinton win? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:36:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Can Hillary Clinton win? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Hillary Clinton win?  (Read 10572 times)
RRB
Rookie

« on: February 12, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »

Let me tell you why I don't care much for Hillary.  She is questionable at best due to being about as much of an insider as you can get.  Every sleezy thing that goes on in Washington is something that she knows about, but will not address because she has plenty of skeletons in her own closet.  I don't mind Bill, but in my opinion, he made a very good "Republican" president.  I feel that she is on the same side of most issues as me but I don't trust her not to sell out.  When she attempted health care reform in the early 90's she consulted with the same insurance company's that rip us off to this day!  That's just one example.

Can she win! yes, and climate has everything to do with it.  Unless a Rapublican rises as a star, she will beat him.  That is assuming that she will get the nomination.  Come on folks, did anybody expect Kerry to beat Dean in '04.  Who was John Kerry?.....and then all of a sudden he was the guy.  Looking back Dean probably would have beat Bush, but we wouldn't have a Democratic congress today if he had.

Watch out for Richardson, Vilsack, and Edwards.  As a staunch Democrat asked me the other day "is anybody normal running for president?"  I suppose that there was a hint of sexism and racism involved in that question.....and it came from a minority. 

In the end, I will vote for Hillary in the general election (if nominated), because I won't vote for any Republican in today's time.   He will come with a neocon administration riding on his coattails which I do not want.

And even though some of you righties will cringe at this statement.  You had better hope that a Democrat wins in "08 so as to keep the Republicans from hurting themselves even more.  Correct me if I am wrong . but I don't believe that the Canadian Progressive Conservative Party even exists in Canada anymore after all of their problems a few decades back.  A Canadian may be able to help out here.  Didn't they merge with the Consevatives or something?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies