Andrew Cuomo, once again, accused of sexual harassment by former aide, more details coming tomorrow
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 09:36:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Andrew Cuomo, once again, accused of sexual harassment by former aide, more details coming tomorrow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo, once again, accused of sexual harassment by former aide, more details coming tomorrow  (Read 4101 times)
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 27, 2021, 06:38:54 PM »
« edited: February 27, 2021, 11:26:22 PM by MAGugh »

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/27/nyregion/cuomo-sexual-harassment.html#click=https://t.co/y7TzreIJj9

Resign.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 06:45:04 PM »

Cuomo MUST resign.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 06:45:25 PM »

This schmuck needs to go. Now.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 06:49:35 PM »

POS
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 06:54:12 PM »

Sickening. He should either resign or be impeached.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »

Much like Trump (who he is the Democratic mirror of), this is never going to get better. At this point, the focus from the public should not be on directly getting Cuomo to resign (which he clearly isn't going to do willingly), but instead on other Democratic officials,  asking why they're not calling for Cuomo's resignation, and expelling him from the party if he refuses.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 07:38:17 PM »

BlueMAGA is out in force in the NYT comments on Facebook — not good!

Top comments:
"This would not surprise me to be a setup by the GOP et al. They hated him for reporting the Covid issues on a daily basis. DT vowed to get him."
"It's the Republican party trying to smear Cuomo name the man did the best he could Trump is behind all of this bs because he is being held accountable in NY"
"Unmerciful hit on Cuomo by the Trump cultists to eliminate the competition for 2024. Isn’t hard to see through these tactics. They hate Cuomo.for his high profile and outspoken assaults on Trump. Both New Yorkers at one time. Follow the money.$$ Who has been paid?? If there is any truth to it, it will come out. It always does. But sounds like a hit job to me. My opinion."

Sprouts uses facebook?
JoeInator
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -4.00

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2021, 07:45:49 PM »

Cuomo needs to Cuo-GO.

NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 08:01:10 PM »

Top comments:
"This would not surprise me to be a setup by the GOP et al. They hated him for reporting the Covid issues on a daily basis. DT vowed to get him."
"It's the Republican party trying to smear Cuomo name the man did the best he could Trump is behind all of this bs because he is being held accountable in NY"
"Unmerciful hit on Cuomo by the Trump cultists to eliminate the competition for 2024. Isn’t hard to see through these tactics. They hate Cuomo.for his high profile and outspoken assaults on Trump. Both New Yorkers at one time. Follow the money.$$ Who has been paid?? If there is any truth to it, it will come out. It always does. But sounds like a hit job to me. My opinion."

This is how it starts isn’t it. National and state Democratic leadership needs to come out against Cuomo now and demand his resignation or impeachment. The ~~40% of Cuomo diehard #resist Facebook users can go pound sand.
Joe Haydn
HenryWallaceVP

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2021, 08:02:18 PM »

This guy is like the Bill Clinton of the New York Democratic Party, a cancer which must be removed.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2021, 08:13:15 PM »

Get him the f**k out of there yesterday &, please god, let this be the final nail in his political coffin.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2021, 08:24:58 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2021, 09:03:23 PM by YE »

Brilliant give him easy to get off charges so he can claim he is innocent. Nothing he did is Rape here and it probably isn't even illegal at a criminal level. Although it could be at a civil level.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2021, 08:29:04 PM »

This guy is like the Bill Clinton of the New York Democratic Party, a cancer which must be removed.

#BelieveAllWomenWhoDontAccusePowerfulDemocrats
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2021, 08:31:59 PM »

Meanwhile, everybody in this thread - Democrats included - is believing the woman who's accusing a powerful Democrat.

I swear, you're so disconnected from reality that it would honestly be funny if it weren't just so sad.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2021, 08:32:52 PM »

Meanwhile, everybody in this thread - Democrats included - is believing the woman who's accusing a powerful Democrat.

I swear, you're so disconnected from reality that it would honestly be funny if it weren't just so sad.

It took me a minute to figure out what the angle of that post was, precisely because of that.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 08:33:07 PM »

Drip, drip, drip. Maybe he could've survived the nursing home scandal, and maybe he could've survived the first sexual harassment allegation, but I doubt he can survive this hellstorm.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 08:38:46 PM »

I don't think I can feel certain or even confident that the allegations against Coumo are true, but they certainly merit an investigation. Regardless, this is a death by a thousand cuts situation for Coumo. He's now at risk of being Spitzered. (And deservedly so)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 08:43:45 PM »

So where are the Democrats calling for him to resign? It's just sad how you resort to personal attacks.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 08:44:57 PM »

"Don't blame me, I voted for the homo - not for Cuomo."
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2021, 08:46:32 PM »

LOL I had to click quote to see who you were quoting...figures!
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2021, 08:52:36 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2021, 09:08:59 PM by brucejoel99 »

So where are the Democrats calling for him to resign? It's just sad how you resort to personal attacks.

Are you literally blind? Every single red-av who posted prior to you - myself included - either called for his resignation or, failing that, his removal from office:

Sickening. He should either resign or be impeached.

Much like Trump (who he is the Democratic mirror of), this is never going to get better. At this point, the focus from the public should not be on directly getting Cuomo to resign (which he clearly isn't going to do willingly), but instead on other Democratic officials,  asking why they're not calling for Cuomo's resignation, and expelling him from the party if he refuses.

Top comments:

This is how it starts isn’t it. National and state Democratic leadership needs to come out against Cuomo now and demand his resignation or impeachment. The ~~40% of Cuomo diehard #resist Facebook users can go pound sand.

Get him the f**k out of there yesterday &, please god, let this be the final nail in his political coffin.

I'm sorry (not sorry) to say it, but it's just not a personal attack to merely point out the facts about your conduct &, more particularly, the inherent wrongness thereof (EDIT: & looking at the post recommendations, it looks like our site's very own Modadmin - y'know, whose job it is to literally determine what is & isn't a personal attack - agrees. Thanks, YE!).
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2021, 09:13:37 PM »

It's not like progressives didn't tell you he was scum before he ever became governor.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2021, 10:25:27 PM »

Why are Biden, Harris, Schumer, Gillibrand and other NY Dems silent?  They need to step up or they are enablers of Cuomo’s filth
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2021, 10:36:53 PM »

Cuomo NEEDS to resign asap
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2021, 10:56:30 PM »

Evil disgusting incompetent. Must go now.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies