HB 28-18: Middle East Peace and Two State Solution Resolution (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:46:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 28-18: Middle East Peace and Two State Solution Resolution (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 28-18: Middle East Peace and Two State Solution Resolution (Debating)  (Read 1028 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: March 05, 2021, 12:21:47 AM »

Reiterating my earlier comments in another thread re: sponsor advocacy, but absent that I'll post my own thoughts on the matter.

My understanding is that the current Israeli government is slightly more amenable to the sentiments expressed in this resolution than RL. Passing this, in addition to reiterating a pragmatic foreign policy stance, would be a reasonable expression of where we hope things will proceed from here as regards the interests of citizens of both states and would not substantially harm our relations with either state. I have no objections to the resolution.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 12:13:33 AM »

Debate, anyone?
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 01:44:01 AM »

Also no objections to a final vote.