GA 2022 senate, who would win: Herschel Walker or Raphael Warnock? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:38:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA 2022 senate, who would win: Herschel Walker or Raphael Warnock? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Walker

Warnock

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: GA 2022 senate, who would win: Herschel Walker or Raphael Warnock?  (Read 2549 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: February 25, 2021, 09:36:31 PM »

Can y’all stop reminding him to leave every time he posts something?

Also I think Warnock wins but I could see this being a tad bit tighter than Warnock vs Loeffler. Or maybe Walker can get lucky and pull this one off? I have slight doubts about it but I wouldn’t completely write it off yet.

Agreed. As I've said before, he's not leaving unless if he's banned, and don't expect that to happen for a long time yet.

As for this matchup, I think Warnock would win.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 01:07:11 PM »

Can y’all stop reminding him to leave every time he posts something?

Also I think Warnock wins but I could see this being a tad bit tighter than Warnock vs Loeffler. Or maybe Walker can get lucky and pull this one off? I have slight doubts about it but I wouldn’t completely write it off yet.

Agreed. As I've said before, he's not leaving unless if he's banned, and don't expect that to happen for a long time yet.

As for this matchup, I think Warnock would win.

Why? He said he would; if he isn't sticking to his word, he should be reminded and shamed for that. There are consequences to making crazy assertions, or rather making reasonable assertions but being so overly confident in them that you'll make a promise you can't keep.

He's not going to respond to the demands that he leave, and he obviously doesn't care about what people here say to him. The best course of action for posters would be to ignore him, rather than continuing to provoke this controversy that can very well detract from matters of substance here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies